Charlotte RESET Oversize Tee $ 74
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Recycled Natural Fibres We love TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. Our Recycled fibers are GRS certified and are sourced from Terfil in Portugal.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal SM Senra, our manufacturing partner follows the agreed employment contract between the Portuguese Textile Association and the Textile Workers Union. This contract reviews work conditions, sets minimum wages per categories, creates bank-hours to ensure workers can be effectively compensated for the actual work. The wage of workers depends on category, experience, level of productivity and dedication. According to Portuguese Law on employment contract SM Senra is required to pay an average wage set yearly to Sewers and Technicians. Added to this, there is a food subsidy. SM Senra currently pays more than then the collective contract and, whenever possible, rewards workers with an extra payments for exceeded production goals. SM Senra is annually audited by an independent body. In these audits employment contracts are checked, and random workers are interviewed by auditors to guarantee that Social and Ethical duties are followed.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
〰️ No animal or animal by-products used in the production of fabrics and garments. Our fabric and garment suppliers do not use animal products in dyes or machinery.
Made with our new RESET Recycled Cotton and Tencel™ blend, it's not only comfortable but also breathable and light.
Our Ada Sleep and Lounge Top is a relaxed fit that fit that feels soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Jersey Knit of Recycled Natural Fibres & TENCEL ™ for a lightweight breathable feel.
- Wide arm holes and a very roomy fit that ensure a comfortable fit for sleep .
- Stitching details give it an elevate look.
- Breast pocket.
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to! The versatility is in it's simplicity and beautiful fabric.
The Charlotte Oversize Tee is a VERY Relaxed fit which means we've designed it to have a lot of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- more fitted look - size down.
- relaxed and comfortable - buy your normal size.
- Mischka (blond hair) is 167cm (5'6'') and is wearing a S. Her measurements are : waist 67cm (26.5''), hips 90cm (35.5''), bust 84cm (33'')
- Alexandra (dark hair) is 172cm (5'8'') and wearing a L. Her measurements are: waist 86cm (34''), hips 114cm ( 45''), Bust is 95cm (37")
- Beatriz (curly hair) is 157 cm (5'2'') and wearing a XL. Her measurements are: waist 92cm (36''), hips 116cm ( 46''), Bust is 110cm (42")
This is a 170g/m2 lightweight jersey fabric. GRS Certified; comprised of 72% Recycled Cotton, 15% Recycled Lyocell, 5% Recycled Mixed Fabric, 3% Recycled Linen and 13% TENCEL™
All our fabrics are dyed in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.