Lucille Midweight Crewneck Sweatshirt $ 119
Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size XL. Her measurements are : bust 118cm (46''), waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49'')
Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: bust 95cm (37''), waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
- Our Lucille MIDWEIGHT Crewe is a regular fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and ORGANIC cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Raglan sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes . Sewn-in subtle thumb holes for comfort and convenience. And a slim-fitting wrist cuff that is 8 cm long and designed to stay in place.
- Stitching details give it an elevate look.
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
The Lucille Crewneck is a regular fit which means we've designed it to have a bit of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- fitted look - size down.
- relaxed and comfortable - buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size
- loose fit and more slouchy, size-up, but be mindful that the sleeves may be a bit long!
This is a MID-WEIGHT Interlock Fabric comprosed of 64% Tencel ™ / 31% Organic Cotton / 5% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to: Canada, USA, Europe, NZ and Australia
Shipping costs are:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- shipping is free on orders > $150
- and charge a flat-fee of $14 for all orders under $150
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer
- shipping is charged at a flat-rate of $20.
Our full shipping return policy can be found here.
We want to ensure you are happy with your hernest order. If for whatever reason your purchase does not work out, we will gladly provide online store credit or a full refund for all items that fall within our return policy and is requested within 45 days of original purchase.
Our full return policy can be found here.
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
I purchased this sweatshirt for my daughter's birthday, and she loves it! The weight and fit are perfect. Another quality product from Hernest!
I really love this sweatshirt. The material and soft and cozy and the fit is very flattering. I don't mind the thumbholes actually - they're pretty discrete, so they're not noticeable when I don't use them. My only wish is that it was a tad bit warmer. It's lovely and light but not always warm enough on cold days.
I love my new midweight crewneck sweatshirt. The fabric is perfect - just thick enough to be warm but not too thick and bulky like most sweatshirts. I can wear it all day and do! it can be easily dressed up with a casual scarf for work zoom calls. Thank you hernest!
Love it! Fits nicely and looks nicer than your typical sweatshirt. Definitely recommend. ☺️
I love the fit of this sweater. I wear it around the house and out. It hangs really nicely but is not too baggy or loose. I’m 5’2 and the sleeves are a great length. I have a growing collection of Hernest pieces and I love how I can mix and match them all.