Lucille Midweight Crewneck Sweatshirt $ 119
Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size XL. Her measurements are : bust 118cm (46''), waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49'')
Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: bust 95cm (37''), waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
- Our Lucille MIDWEIGHT Crewe is a regular fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and ORGANIC cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Raglan sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes . Sewn-in subtle thumb holes for comfort and convenience. And a slim-fitting wrist cuff that is 8 cm long and designed to stay in place.
- Stitching details give it an elevate look.
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
The Lucille Crewneck is a regular fit which means we've designed it to have a bit of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- fitted look - size down.
- relaxed and comfortable - buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size
- loose fit and more slouchy, size-up, but be mindful that the sleeves may be a bit long!
This is a MID-WEIGHT Interlock Fabric comprosed of 64% Tencel ™ / 31% Organic Cotton / 5% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Canada customers will receive free ground shipping with tracking on orders greater than $150 CAD
- Orders less than $150 CAD will be charged a flate-rate of $14 for ground shipping with tracking
- Expedited 1-3 day shipping is available to Canadian customers for $20 CAD
- US customers will receive free ground shipping WITHOUT tracking on orders greater than $150 CAD
- Orders less than $150 CAD will be charged a flate rate of $14 for ground shipping WITHOUT tracking.
- US customers can opt to pay an additional fee of $8 CAD to have tracked shipping, otherwise tracking may not be available.
- Expedited 3 day shipping is available to US customers for $30 CAD
EU, Australia and NZ Customers
- $15 international shipping WITHOUT tracking to Europe, NZ and Australia.
- $30 international shipping with tracking to Europe, NZ and Australia.
- Within Canada and the USA postal delays are upward of two weeks to certain areas. Rest assured we will honour any returns that fall outside our 15 days return window due to postal delays.
- To Europe, Australia and NZ regular post is taking from 15-65 days.
Properly placed orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days. In busier times it can take up to 4 days to process an order, but we will communicate any delays.
We offer a free return policy on your first order, and will send you a return label. Briefs are EXCLUDED from our return policy. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: email@example.com to initiate the return process. The first return is on us!
For US returns, we cannot provide a return label, but we DO ACCEPT returns (you must pay the shipping) and will gladly send you an exchange as well. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
EU, Australia and NZ
At this time we cannot accept returns shipped outside of Canada or the USA.
- gift cards
- sale items
- items sold outside Canada and the USA - please send us an email as we can clarify your options on a case by case basis.
If you encounter an issue after the 15 days please email us at email@example.com, we are responsive and open and definitely want to hear from you!
For more information visit our complete return policy here
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Overjoyed with my Loungewear set. I have the jogger and the sweatshirt. Quality product on every level. From the compostable packaging, to the supplied washing bag, even the garments smells like fresh herbs when I first held them. Also the product is softer than I could have imagined, lightweight enough for the warmer months but comfy enough for the colder ones. So glad I spoiled myself a little with this purchase. Now wondering if I need another set in black :)
I love my Lucille sweatshirt! Mine is size large. I have a generous bust and this sweater has plenty of room for it without too baggy. It is super soft and luxurious without having that cold feeling that some silky like fabrics have. I'm addicted to mine and find it perfect for lounging, errands, school and I'm sure it's would be perfect for travelling. It's breathes really well and somehow I find I don't get too hot or cold in it. I wish I could wear it all the time! The reusable wash bag is great too. I've washed mine in and out of the bag, in cold water and it still looks great ( no lint). Thank you Hernest! Highly recommended.
I was looking for a good looking kit to keep me warm this winter and the Lucille Midweight Crewneck Sweatshirt paired with the Edith Midweight Joggers, both in the rich Insignia Blue colour, fits the bill. I wear this soft and thick fabric on my skin day and night. I love hernest design lines and this sporty looking shirt still looks super elegant. I love how the band at the bottom of the shirt sits on the waist, it dresses it up. I love how the neck is high, keeping in body warmth. I enjoy the thumb holes that make it easy to dress up for outside and keep warm. I should have measured myself before I decided on the size but I did not. Fortunately, size large fits me well. I wouldn’t have enjoyed a medium because of my very long torso and generous bust but I could have otherwise as it is quite a loose fit. My measurements are as follow : bust: 40.5”, shoulder to waist: 18”, shoulder to hem of shirt dress: 30”.
Beautiful soft, breathable fabric, flattering fit, rich blue... wear this to bed, to work from home, or out.
I bought this shirt to go with their joggers and shorts and I love it! It looks so cute and is so comfy. I normally wear a medium but I like sleeping in baggier clothing so I got a Large and it is perfect. Not too oversized and just comfy enough. It is super soft and not too warm as I normally don’t wear long sleeves to bed but it is still good for the winter. Over all I love this product and would 100% recommend it.