Lucille Midweight Crewneck Sweatshirt $ 119
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Lucille MIDWEIGHT Crewe is a regular fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and ORGANIC cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Raglan sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes .
- Stitching details give it an elevate look.
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
The Lucille Crewneck is a regular fit which means we've designed it to have a bit of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- fitted look - size down.
- relaxed and comfortable - buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size.
- loose fit and more slouchy, size-up, but be mindful that the sleeves may be a bit long!
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL(in blush & black) & XL (insignia blue, grey and moss green). Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49''), bust 38 DDD / 114cm
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S (all colors). Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39''), Bust is 95cm (37")
- Melanie is 168cm (5'6'') and wearing a XS (blush). Her measurements are: waist 64.5cm (25.5''), hips 93cm ( 36.5''), bust 32 D
- Luciana (brunette) is 160cm (5'2''), wearing XL (sage & blush), her Bust is 108cm (42''), Waist 97cm (38''), Hips 138cm (54'').
- Estefania (long black hair) is 166cm (5'5''), wearing M (blush), her Bust is 97cm (38''), Waist 84cm (33''), Hips 104cm (41'').
This is a midweight Interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 31% Organic Cotton / 5% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Like it. Colour good and nice and rummy!
Absolutely the most comfortable sweatshirt I've ever owned! The material is also as cool as it is warm, so you won't overheat in it or be too cold... Sounds like magic, and it sort of is!
This shirt is super soft and fir perfectly. I’m 5”10 and most shirt arm length are too short but this one is perfect, I bought the medium size. The quality of the material is also excellent. I will definitely buy more of hernest project attire.
LOVE this sweatshirt. It's like my new best friend. I received this 4 days ago & have hardly taken it off! SO soft, totally breathable, warm but not hot. I got the black & i can slouch about in it or wear it with something nice & it looks dressy. I usually wear small on top & so bought a small. It's pretty roomy, which i like. If you want one more fitted, i'd recommend sizing down. Highly recommended.
Super soft, comfy and flattering. I love the green. I bought the Georgie short too and I wear them all the time.