Lucille Midweight Crewneck Sweatshirt $ 119
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Lucille MIDWEIGHT Crewe is a regular fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and ORGANIC cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Raglan sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes .
- Stitching details give it an elevate look.
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
The Lucille Crewneck is a regular fit which means we've designed it to have a bit of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- fitted look - size down.
- relaxed and comfortable - buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size.
- loose fit and more slouchy, size-up, but be mindful that the sleeves may be a bit long!
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size XL. Her measurements are : bust 118cm (46''), waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49'')
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: bust 95cm (37''), waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
This is a midweight Interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 31% Organic Cotton / 5% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
I love my crewneck top. The fit is great, the fabric is extremely soft and the look is very versatile: from meditation, to work, to playdates with my kids. Highly recommend it!
I am a huge hernest fan and this top did not disappoint. It’s so soft and the perfect weight for the in-between seasons. I wear it constantly.
I expected a high quality garment and that is what I received. Excited to see how this wears over time, I have high hopes. The fabric is lovely. I’m fairly new to slow fashion and this feels worth the investment.
The first time I tried this sweater on I immediately thought, "I need to buy it in all the colours." It's THAT amazing! I have sensitive skin so I'm very particular when it comes to fabrics, but the material of this sweater is a dream. Buttery soft is the best way I can think of to describe it. It would not be an exaggeration to say it's the softest sweater I own! It's quite a light material, nothing like a typical fleece sweater, but that's what I love about it. It has enough weight to keep you comfortable, without the bulk. This may be my first Lucille sweater, but it certainly won't be my last!
This sweater is so well made. The fit is great and stays great after washing it - the same goes for the colour and the super soft feeling. When it’s dark in my room and I reach for a sweater to put on, i know right away that I’ve found my Lucille sweater - the cool, soft and smooth feel is like no other.