Kadin Midweight Slouch Jogger $ 139
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ and Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Kadin Midweight Slouch Jogger is a relaxed fit, mid-rise jogger that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- interlock weave (4-way stretch) of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ and organic cotton for all day endurance you expect
- strategically placed seams for an elevated style
- sewn-in pockets for comfort and convenience
- inseam is a 7/8 length. The inseam will seem short, but the rise is long because it is a slouch jogger
- slim fitting soft elastic ankle cuffs that have a fair amount of give
- soft and comfortable elastic waist with plenty of stretch
- great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers
The Kadin Midweight Slouch Jogger is a relaxed fit. The fit is true-to-size.
- For comfortably relaxed yet still put together - buy your normal size.
- Loose fit and more slouchy, size-up!
If you are in-between sizes on our size chart, we suggest you go with the larger of the two sizes.
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL. Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49'')
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
- Melanie is 168cm (5'6'') and wearing a XS. Her measurements are: waist 64.5cm (25.5''), hips 93cm ( 36.5'')
This is a interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 34% ORGANIC Cotton / 2% Recycled Elastane. It is opaque and substantial but not thick or heavy. It is considered a midweight fabric/.
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
I love these pants. They are super comfortable and have a great look. I love the shorter length, and the drop crotch (just enough but not too much). I wear xs. I’m 5´3 … waist 28inches, hips 31 inches. The waist is a great fit, not too tight but stays in place. Can’t wait to pull these pants on every chance I get.