Jesse Midweight Oversize Tee$ 69 $ 89
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ and Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
The Jesse Oversize Tee is a VERY Relaxed fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and ORGANIC cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Drop sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes
- Slight tapering in the hips so it does not tent-out
- a generous neck opening to balance the aesthetic of the design
- Stitching details on all seams give it an elevate look and longevity
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
The Jesse Oversize Tee is a VERY Relaxed fit which means we've designed it to have a lot of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size.
- Slightly more tailored, size-down, but be mindful that it will be slightly shorter as well!
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL. Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49''), bust 38 DDD / 114cm
- Chanel (black colorway) is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39''), Bust is 95cm (37")
- Melanie (marsala color) is 168cm (5'6'') and wearing a XS. Her measurements are: waist 64.5cm (25.5''), hips 93cm ( 36.5''), bust 32 D
- Payton (marsala color tied in knot) is 170cm (5'7''), Bust is 85cm (33''), Waist 71cm (28''), Hips 91cm (36’') wears a XS
- Lilia (folded under in black) is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 110cm (43''), Waist 95cm (37''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
This is a midweight Interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 34% Organic Cotton / 2% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Bought 2 on sale
Much to hot and heavy for me. Bought a few HP items in the past and liked them, this is a miss. Would return but wore items since they fit. Will be donating.
Perfect for sleep
Soft and cozy perfect for sleeping purchased a Large (my normal size) and it fits very roomy but I like that for sleeping
Awesome to sleep in and wear out!
Purchase your regular shirt size and you wont regret it! The material, fit and drape is a DREAM to sleep in OR throw on a pair of jeans, roll the sleeves (or not) and your are ready for the day or a night out! So versatile and soooo comfortable and so well made!! Pairing this oversized tee with the Eden Bike Style Shorts is perfect. I am a very warm sleeper and this is truly my favourite Hernest sleep combo (and I only sleep in Hernest pieces). Thank you once again Hernest!
I purchased this tee with the lounge short and I wear both all the time. It is thicker; so I find it’s a bit too heavy in the very hot summer during the day. But regardless I find myself reaching for this all the time. It’s so comfy, is baggy but doesn’t feel too oversized. And it has a nice drape to it. I would recommend!