Jesse Midweight Oversize Tee$ 60 $ 99
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal SM Senra, our manufacturing partner follows the agreed employment contract between the Portuguese Textile Association and the Textile Workers Union. This contract reviews work conditions, sets minimum wages per categories, creates bank-hours to ensure workers can be effectively compensated for the actual work. The wage of workers depends on category, experience, level of productivity and dedication. According to Portuguese Law on employment contract SM Senra is required to pay an average wage set yearly to Sewers and Technicians. Added to this, there is a food subsidy. SM Senra currently pays more than then the collective contract and, whenever possible, rewards workers with an extra payments for exceeded production goals. SM Senra is annually audited by an independent body. In these audits employment contracts are checked, and random workers are interviewed by auditors to guarantee that Social and Ethical duties are followed.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
〰️ No animal or animal by-products used in the production of fabrics and garments. Our fabric and garment suppliers do not use animal products in dyes or machinery.
The Jesse Oversize Tee is a VERY Relaxed fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and ORGANIC cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Drop sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes
- Slight tapering in the hips so it does not tent-out
- a generous neck opening to balance the aesthetic of the design
- Stitching details on all seams give it an elevate look and longevity
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
The Jesse Oversize Tee is a VERY Relaxed fit which means we've designed it to have a lot of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size.
- Slightly more tailored, size-down, but be mindful that it will be slightly shorter as well!
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL. Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49''), bust 38 DDD / 114cm
- Chanel (black colorway) is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39''), Bust is 95cm (37")
- Melanie (marsala color) is 168cm (5'6'') and wearing a XS. Her measurements are: waist 64.5cm (25.5''), hips 93cm ( 36.5''), bust 32 D
- Payton (marsala color tied in knot) is 170cm (5'7''), Bust is 85cm (33''), Waist 71cm (28''), Hips 91cm (36’') wears a XS
- Lilia (folded under in black) is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 110cm (43''), Waist 95cm (37''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
This is a midweight 240g/m² Interlock fabric comprised of 66% TENCEL ™ / 32% Organic Cotton / 2% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are dyed in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Your everyday tee!
It's so comfortable, but also stylish. I get compliments every single time I wear it because it stands out as a little different but also feels like your staple, go-to t-shirt.
Everyday Comfortable Top
I’ve been wearing this top daily because it’s so comfortable and the fabric feels luxurious. Although it’s oversized, the fit is nicely proportional.
Best shirt for casual and non-casual styles.
Absolutely incredible shirt, must have.
Fabulous tee. I have one in another colour that I wear for sleep, and I got a smaller size to wear as an everyday shirt in black! Super luxe and silky fabric. Great just-oversized-enough, flattering cut. Can't wait to wear all summer as a higher-end basic tee. I'm 32-27-35 and like the XXS for everyday wear, XS for sleep/lounge.
Bought 2 on sale
Much to hot and heavy for me. Bought a few HP items in the past and liked them, this is a miss. Would return but wore items since they fit. Will be donating.