Edith RESET Midweight Jogger $ 115
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Recycled Natural Fibres We love TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. Our Recycled fibers are GRS certified and are sourced from Terfil in Portugal.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal SM Senra, our manufacturing partner follows the agreed employment contract between the Portuguese Textile Association and the Textile Workers Union. This contract reviews work conditions, sets minimum wages per categories, creates bank-hours to ensure workers can be effectively compensated for the actual work. The wage of workers depends on category, experience, level of productivity and dedication. According to Portuguese Law on employment contract SM Senra is required to pay an average wage set yearly to Sewers and Technicians. Added to this, there is a food subsidy. SM Senra currently pays more than then the collective contract and, whenever possible, rewards workers with an extra payments for exceeded production goals. SM Senra is annually audited by an independent body. In these audits employment contracts are checked, and random workers are interviewed by auditors to guarantee that Social and Ethical duties are followed.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
〰️ No animal or animal by-products used in the production of fabrics and garments. Our fabric and garment suppliers do not use animal products in dyes or machinery.
Our Edith RESET MIDWEIGHT Jogger is a slim fit that feels soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and Recycled Natural for all day endurance you expect
- Strategically placed seams give these joggers a polished look.
- Angle pockets that have a connecting pocket bag - means your pockets stay in place
- Inseam is 28'' on XXS and graded appropriately to 31.5 ‘’ on 4XL. If you want the exact inseam, please email us!
- Slim fitting ankle cuffs are designed to stay in place. Our cuffs are 9 cm long and can be rolled without adding bulk.
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments
- Great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers.
The Edith RESET Midweight Jogger is a slim fit low-stretch jogger.
Here's what we suggest:
Overall in this style we suggest you stay with your regular size according to the size chart. Do not size down in this garment. If you're used to wearing our regular Edith Jogger we suggest you size up in this jogger to accommodate for the fabric having less stretch.
- slim fit - buy your normal size. Please note the RESET fabric has less stretch, and should be a consideration in your sizing.
- relaxed fit size-up, but be mindful that the sleeves may be a bit long!
- Vert & Heather Grey
- Lilia , Height: 1m73 - 5'8'', Bust 140 cm - 45, Waist 98 - 38 ½ Hips 124 - 48 ½ Wears an XL in the photos but would comfortably size up to an XXL in this style.
- Ghazaleh, Height: 1m70 - 5'7'', Bust 84 cm - 33'', Waist 67.5 - 26 ½ Hips 102 - 40 Wears a Small, but could comfortably size up to a Medium in this style.
- Mica (curly hair), Height: 1m73 - 5'8'', Bust 90 cm - 35'', Waist 80 cm- 31'' Hips 105 cm - 41 Wears a Medium.
Refer to our VISUAL SIZE guide for more sizing information.
This is a 260g/m2 midweight interlock fabric. GRS Certified; comprised of 72% Recycled Cotton, 15% Recycled Lyocell, 5% Recycled Mixed Fabric, 3% Recycled Linen and 13% TENCEL™
All our fabrics are dyed in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Love the fit, the colour, the fabric!
A clear winner
The new reset fabric offers great structure on an already classic Hernest piece. Love the colour and the feel of this fabric.
Just as comfortable!
I have the original mid weight joggers, which are still keeping me cozy and comfortable, I have a pair of the 2nd gen mid weight joggers with the gusset, which are also still keeping me cozy and comfortable. Both in size M. The new mid weight joggers are just as comfortable, smooth on the skin, but not buttery soft as the older joggers made predominantly from Tencel. The cuff around the ankle is a little tight getting on but, I love it because they don't move when I sleep. There's no tight feeling when on and they were easy to get off. These are great for around the house, sleeping and I even wore them out to the supermarket. I just picked up a pair of these for my son in XXS and he's excited to wear his because he always sees me comfortably wearing mine!