Edith Midweight Slim Jogger $ 139
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ and Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Edith Midweight Slim Jogger is a regular-fit, mid-to high-rise jogger that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave (4-way stretch) of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ and organic cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Strategically placed seams give these joggers a polished look.
- we have removed the side panel on this version.
- Angle pockets that have a connecting pocket bag - means your pockets stay in place
- Inseam is 28'' on XXS and graded appropriately to 31.5 ‘’ on 4XL. If you want the exact inseam, please email us!
- Slim fitting ankle cuffs are designed to stay in place. Our cuffs are 9 cm long and can be rolled without adding bulk.
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments
- Great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers.
The Edith Midweight Jogger is a slim fitting jogger. The fit is true-to-size and has been adjusted from the previous version.
Depending on how you like your joggers:
- very fitted - size down.
- Comfortably relaxed yet still put together - buy your normal size.
- Loose fit and more slouchy, size-up!
If you are in-between sizes on our size chart, we suggest you go with the hip measurement.
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL. Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49'')
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
- Melanie is 168cm (5'6'') and wearing a XS. Her measurements are: waist 64.5cm (25.5''), hips 93cm ( 36.5''). She could have sized down to XXS for a slimmer fit.
This is a interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 34% ORGANIC Cotton / 2% Recycled Elastane. It is opaque and substantial but not thick or heavy. It is considered a midweight fabric.
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.