Lucille Midweight Crewneck Sweatshirt $ 119
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Lucille MIDWEIGHT Crewe is a regular fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and ORGANIC cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Raglan sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes .
- Stitching details give it an elevate look.
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
The Lucille Crewneck is a regular fit which means we've designed it to have a bit of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- fitted look - size down.
- relaxed and comfortable - buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size.
- loose fit and more slouchy, size-up, but be mindful that the sleeves may be a bit long!
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size XL. Her measurements are : bust 118cm (46''), waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49'')
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: bust 95cm (37''), waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
This is a midweight Interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 31% Organic Cotton / 5% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
This is the best top for BC weather. Not too hot, not too cold and so smooth. I think I need it in a few more colors!!
I love the new colours, ordered both and VERY pleased.
I have Insignia Blue and Grey and just added the Blush to my collection! Blush is a beautiful colour and it's my favourite so far! My blue and grey still look brand new and I've worn them a lot! I love the feel, fabric, comfort, colour and fit, basically everything about them! When it was really cold during the winter, I wore my hernest tank, longsleeve and sweatshirt to bed and had an unreal sleep! I call it my trifecta sleep!
I have 2 that I use for sleep wear. This one is for spring with jeans. My other two wash perfectly - no pilling, and no fading!
Thanks Naomi :) I'll take it as a typo on the number of stars since you just purchased your third one, but just to be sure I'll reach out directly by email!
I purchased this sweatshirt for my daughter's birthday, and she loves it! The weight and fit are perfect. Another quality product from Hernest!