Lucille RESET Midweight Crewneck Sweatshirt $ 100
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Recycled Natural Fibres We love TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. Our Recycled fibers are GRS certified and are sourced from Terfil in Portugal.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal SM Senra, our manufacturing partner follows the agreed employment contract between the Portuguese Textile Association and the Textile Workers Union. This contract reviews work conditions, sets minimum wages per categories, creates bank-hours to ensure workers can be effectively compensated for the actual work. The wage of workers depends on category, experience, level of productivity and dedication. According to Portuguese Law on employment contract SM Senra is required to pay an average wage set yearly to Sewers and Technicians. Added to this, there is a food subsidy. SM Senra currently pays more than then the collective contract and, whenever possible, rewards workers with an extra payments for exceeded production goals. SM Senra is annually audited by an independent body. In these audits employment contracts are checked, and random workers are interviewed by auditors to guarantee that Social and Ethical duties are followed.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
〰️ No animal or animal by-products used in the production of fabrics and garments. Our fabric and garment suppliers do not use animal products in dyes or machinery.
Our Lucille RESET MIDWEIGHT Crewneck is a regular fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and Recycled Natural for all day endurance you expect
- Raglan sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes .
- Subtle thumb holes so you can easily pull sleeves through a top layer.
- Stitching details give it an elevate look.
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
- This is not a french terry. It is smooth and soft on both sides. The fabric is 260 g / m² - which is considered a midweight.
The Lucille Crewneck is a regular fit which means we've designed it to have a bit of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- relaxed and comfy - buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size. If you are familiar with our Lucilles please note the RESET fabric has less stretch, and should be a consideration in your sizing.
- loose fit and very slouchy, size-up, but be mindful that the sleeves may be a bit long!
- Vert & Heather Grey
- Lilia , Height: 1m73 - 5'8'', Bust 140 cm - 45, Waist 98 - 38 ½ Hips 124 - 48 ½ Wears an XL
- Ghazaleh, Height: 1m70 - 5'7'', Bust 84 cm - 33'', Waist 67.5 - 26 ½ Hips 102 - 40 Wears a Small
- Mica (curly hair), Height: 1m73 - 5'8'', Bust 90 cm - 35'', Waist 80 cm- 31'' Hips 105 cm - 41 Wears a Small.
Refer to our VISUAL SIZE guide for more sizing information.
This is a 260g/m2 lightweight jersey fabric. GRS Certified; comprised of 72% Recycled Cotton, 15% Recycled Lyocell, 5% Recycled Mixed Fabric, 3% Recycled Linen and 13% TENCEL™
All our fabrics are dyed in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Super soft material that flows well and sits nicely over my hour glass shape. Love the thumb holes as well, soft enough that they don’t dig in. Highly recommend ❤️
I love this crewneck sweatshirt. The material is amazingly soft and cozy. I ordered the black in XL and it is roomy but not baggy and shapeless. I think I might need to order another one right now ;)
My Chocolate brown Lucille crew sweater surpassed my expectations! It is perfect to dress up or down.
I have 3 now 4 Lucille and this one with the new fabric I'd say is my least favourite. I knew the fabric was going to be different so I sized up but still I find the forearms really tight and the overall feel not as great as my other ones. Color is great packaging always on point.
The absolute best lounge wear
I purchased my first Lucille earlier this year and can now say I own five because they are the perfect lounge wear shirt that can also be worn out and about town. The fabric is so soft and the fit is perfect. I also love the thumb holes as an extra touch. One of my fav Hernest products.