Tobeme RESET Sleep and Lounge Short $ 84
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Recycled Natural Fibres We love TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. Our Recycled fibers are GRS certified and are sourced from Terfil in Portugal.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Tobeme RESET Sleep and Lounge Short is a REGULAR fit that feels as though you’re wearing almost nothing.
- Fashioned with TENCEL ™ and our Recycled Fibers fabric is very to the soft touch that is very gentle on the skin and very breathable.
- Pockets for comfort and convenience
- A gusset for added flexibility and comfort
- 4.5 inch (12 cm) inseam
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments
The Tobeme Sleep and Lounge Short, is a regular fit mid-to-high-waisted short meant to drape nicely without feeling tight anywhere. We suggest you buy your regular short size or size up. Our waistbands are soft and our waistband openings are generous. If you are in-between, we suggest you size up for a comfortable feel.
Please refer to the size chart to find your ideal size.
- Mischka (blond hair) is 167cm (5'6'') and is wearing a S. Her measurements are : waist 67cm (26.5''), hips 90cm (35.5''), bust 84cm (33'')
- Alexandra (dark hair\) is 172cm (5'8'') and wearing a L. Her measurements are: waist 86cm (34''), hips 114cm ( 45''), Bust is 95cm (37")
- Beatriz (curly hair) is 157 cm (5'2'') and wearing a XL. Her measurements are: waist 92cm (36''), hips 116cm ( 46''), Bust is 110cm (42")
This is a 170g/m2 lightweight jersey fabric. GRS Certified; comprised of 72% Recycled Cotton, 15% Recycled Lyocell, 5% Recycled Mixed Fabric, 3% Recycled Linen and 13% TENCEL ™
All our fabrics are dyed in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.