Lucille Midweight Crewneck Sweatshirt $ 119
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Lucille MIDWEIGHT Crewe is a regular fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and ORGANIC cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Raglan sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes .
- Stitching details give it an elevate look.
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
The Lucille Crewneck is a regular fit which means we've designed it to have a bit of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- fitted look - size down.
- relaxed and comfortable - buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size.
- loose fit and more slouchy, size-up, but be mindful that the sleeves may be a bit long!
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL(in blush & black) & XL (insignia blue, grey and moss green). Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49''), bust 38 DDD / 114cm
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S (all colors). Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39''), Bust is 95cm (37")
- Melanie is 168cm (5'6'') and wearing a XS (blush). Her measurements are: waist 64.5cm (25.5''), hips 93cm ( 36.5''), bust 32 D
- Luciana (brunette) is 160cm (5'2''), wearing XL (sage & blush), her Bust is 108cm (42''), Waist 97cm (38''), Hips 138cm (54'').
- Estefania (long black hair) is 166cm (5'5''), wearing M (blush), her Bust is 97cm (38''), Waist 84cm (33''), Hips 104cm (41'').
This is a midweight Interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 31% Organic Cotton / 5% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Perfect lounge set
I’m so impressed with my lounge set, I bought a second set within 5 days of receiving my first. The pant is even more flattering than I anticipated! Really like the rise, it suits my tall frame (5’9”) Would LOVE a fleece-y/warmer fabrication down the line…then I’ll never need to wear anything else!
Perfect for sweaty and cold sleepers
I'm convinced that Cass and her team are using unicorn fluff to create this fabric. I'm both a cold sleeper and a sweaty sleeper-- and it's usually worse in the winter. When I wear any of the Hernest fabrics to bed, I wake up dry, toasty, and like a beautiful swan from Hallmark movies. Even my hair looks better! Bottom line: Buy these if you want to sleep better and feel like a luxurious swan.
Love this more as I’ve had it longer. Great weight, fits a bit loose - I’m in my normal size large and am 4 weeks post partum. Perfect finishing layer to my home loungewear. I want to buy more.
This is by far the softest, most comfortable, and most flattering sweatshirt I own. I love how it’s lighter than a traditional cotton sweatshirt, but heavier than a regular cotton t-shirt. I often French tuck it and it looks great. I’m about 5’8” and 133lbs and bought a S, which is a bit roomy. I think the XS would of fit better, except for the S sleeve lengths are perfect on me. Love the thumb holes too!
Pink Lucille sweatshirt
Like it. Colour good and nice and rummy!