Edith Midweight Slim Jogger $ 139
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ and Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Edith Midweight Slim Jogger is a regular-fit, mid-to high-rise jogger that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave (4-way stretch) of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ and organic cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Strategically placed seams give these joggers a polished look.
- we have removed the side panel on this version.
- Angle pockets that have a connecting pocket bag - means your pockets stay in place
- Inseam is 28'' on XXS and graded appropriately to 31.5 ‘’ on 4XL. If you want the exact inseam, please email us!
- Slim fitting ankle cuffs are designed to stay in place. Our cuffs are 9 cm long and can be rolled without adding bulk.
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments
- Great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers.
The Edith Midweight Jogger is a slim fitting jogger. The fit is true-to-size and has been adjusted from the previous version.
Depending on how you like your joggers:
- very fitted - size down, HOWEVER be mindful of waist measurements.
- Comfortably relaxed yet still put together - buy your normal size.
- Loose fit and more slouchy, size-up!
If you are in-between sizes on our size chart, we suggest you go with the hip measurement.
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL. Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49''), she could have sized down for a slimmer fit.
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
- Melanie is 168cm (5'6'') and wearing a XS. Her measurements are: waist 64.5cm (25.5''), hips 93cm ( 36.5''). She could have sized down to XXS for a slimmer fit.
This is a interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 34% ORGANIC Cotton / 2% Recycled Elastane. It is opaque and substantial but not thick or heavy. It is considered a midweight fabric.
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Great joggers! You will love them!
I love the joggers so much! I am 5,2, my waist is 26 inches, and I usually wear size S. However, I chose the size XS, and they fit perfectly. The joggers are incredibly soft, comfortable and the fabric is not see-through. They have been great for resting and exercising at home. They are perfect with thermal clothing underneath when going out during colder weather. In addition, the delivery experience with Spaceful and the QUIL bags made my experience unique and enjoyable. I totally recommend the joggers and the company!
My everyday lounge and winter sleepwear
The fit is wonderful and they maintain their shape beautifully after many wears. They’re very casual and perfect for around-the-house. I also sometimes teach low-intensity movement classes in them, and the fabric is not see-through. I have them in all 3 colours (black, insignia blue, Marsala). I love them all and feel like the black goes out of the house most easily without looking like PJs. They’re beautiful and they wash well. Plus, they breathe and like all Hernest stuff, you can wear them multiple times before washing (anti-stink). These are my go-to lounge pants/jammies (in the Winter months)
Very comfortable. Material feels so soft and giving you forget you have them on.
Best Hernest Product EVER
As a 5’11” woman, it’s nearly impossible to find pants that have a long enough inseam or rise. This pants are perfection! The material is so soft and the fit is divine. I basically own everything that Hernest has ever made and these are by far my favourite.
These pants are amazing! They are so comfortable. Definitely follow the guidelines on the size. My hips are a small and my waist is a medium. I got the small and the pants fit me beautifully! This is my 4th hernest piece and it will not be my last. I love every single one of my hernest items. They are very comfortable yet I feel put together when I wear them.