Betty Brief $ 39
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Betty Brief is a mid to high waisted brief that feels as though you’re wearing almost nothing.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ for a perfectly regulated night sleep
- Flat interior seams and a soft elastic waistband.
- 3 panel front gives the brief interesting detail and a flattering fit.
- Thigh cuffs are designed to contour without squeezing.
- Great for sleepers and loungers.
- All briefs are a FINAL sale.
The Betty Brief mid to high waisted brief that is true to size. If you are in-between sizes we suggest you size for your waist. If you are unsure, we are always happy to help. Email us!
- Chanel (in black and sepia rose) : is 165 cm (5'5'), Bust is 95cm (37"), Waist 72cm (27"), Hips 100cm (39") wears a S
- Lilia (nimbus print) : is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 91cm (36''), Waist 91cm (36''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
- Frederike (in copper brown and wet weather) : is 174 cm (5'7'), Bust is 90cm (35"), Waist 70cm (28"), Hips 100cm (40") wears a L
- Natalia (in indigo): is 167 cm (5'5''), Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35’') wears a XS
This is a lightweight fabric :
- Black, Sepia Rose and Nimbus Print is comprised of 94% TENCEL ™ / 6% Elastane
- Copper Brown, Indigo Blue and Wet Weather is comprised of 64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
I’d order another pair but I can’t decide which colour. So awesome.
Love these undies, they are soft and comfortable. I wear them for sleeping but occasionally for every day wear. I am typically a small or medium in underwear and the small fits perfect. Thanks again for all you do Hernest!
Love them. So silky and comfortable
I’m saving these for the summer but I love the fit and feel of these! Nice coverage and don’t ride up, I went for a medium and they are perfect, my hips are 39”.
I loved the idea of having a pretty and dedicated pair of brief and tank for lounging and sleeping. I paired it with the Veronica tank, both in the rich and beautiful Copper colour and made of a soft and light fabric. The Betty Briefs are covering me enough that I can freely move around the house without a robe. I love the high waist. I wish however the areas where the elastics are were more padded for optimal comfort. Size large fits me well; my measurements are as follow : waist: 35”, hips: 42”, inseam: 24” (waist to waist).