We have two models wearing our joggers:
The model in black shorts is (5'9'') and is wearing a size L. Her measurements are :waist 80cm (32''), hips 111cm (44'')
The model in blue shorts is 167cm (5'5'') and wearing an XS. Her measurements are: waist 63cm (25''), hips 89cm ( 34'')
- Our tobeme short is a slim fit that feels as though you’re wearing almost nothing.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect
- Pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Side panel for a flattering leg fit.
- Stitching details across the bum that flatters.
- 4.5 inch inseam
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments.
The tobeme short is a slim fit. If you are in-between sizes we suggest you size up.
We currently ship to Canada, US, Europe, NZ and Australia. Because we are a Canadian based company orders placed for shipment outside Canada may be charged duties and taxes at the time of delivery. These are the responsibility of the customer.
TRACKING OF SHIPMENT
Once your shipment is on the way, you can track it online. Your tracking number will be sent to you via an e-mail delivery confirmation.
We offer free shipping on orders of $150 within Canada
Our shipping costs are as follows:
- With an account, customers in Canada and the US will receive free shipping
- $15 within Europe, NZ and Australia
Properly placed orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
We offer a return policy on all CANADIAN ORDERS. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process. The return is on us!
- gift cards
- sale items
- items sold outside Canada.
If you encounter an issue after the 15 days please email us at email@example.com, we are responsive and open and definitely want to hear from you!
For more information visit our complete return policy here
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.