The Juut Jumpsuit$ 95 $ 150
- Anastasia (brunette) is 180cm (5'9''), and is wearing a size L, her Bust is 100cm (39''), Waist 79cm (32''), Hips 111cm (44'').
- Justine (blond) is 167cm (5'6''), and is wearing a size S, her Bust is 88cm (35''), Waist 70cm (27''), Hips 94cm (37'').
- Our juut is a slim fit that is designed to move with you.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect
- Pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Side panel for a flattering leg fit.
- Stitching details across the bum that flatters.
- 29 inch inseam
- Drawcord waist, for a flattering look.
- Deep V’s front and back make it easy to slip on and off.
The juut is a slim fit. Jumpsuits are a tricky fit sometimes. For those who need some extra help finding the perfect size, send us an email. We are happy to find the perfect size and avoid disappointment. We'll need your measurements so break out that sewers tape!
This is a very lightweight fabric comprised of 64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Canada customers will receive free ground shipping with tracking on orders greater than $150 CAD
- Orders less than $150 CAD will be charged a flate-rate of $14 for ground shipping with tracking
- Expedited 1-3 day shipping is available to Canadian customers for $20 CAD
- US customers will receive free ground shipping WITHOUT tracking on orders greater than $150 CAD
- Orders less than $150 CAD will be charged a flate rate of $14 for ground shipping WITHOUT tracking.
- US customers can opt to pay an additional fee of $8 CAD to have tracked shipping, otherwise tracking may not be available.
- Expedited 3 day shipping is available to US customers for $30 CAD
EU, Australia and NZ Customers
- $15 international shipping WITHOUT tracking to Europe, NZ and Australia.
- $30 international shipping with tracking to Europe, NZ and Australia.
- Within Canada and the USA postal delays are upward of two weeks to certain areas. Rest assured we will honour any returns that fall outside our 15 days return window due to postal delays.
- To Europe, Australia and NZ regular post is taking from 15-65 days.
Properly placed orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days. In busier times it can take up to 4 days to process an order, but we will communicate any delays.
We offer a free return policy on your first order, and will send you a return label. Briefs are EXCLUDED from our return policy. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: email@example.com to initiate the return process. The first return is on us!
For US returns, we cannot provide a return label, but we DO ACCEPT returns (you must pay the shipping) and will gladly send you an exchange as well. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
EU, Australia and NZ
At this time we cannot accept returns shipped outside of Canada or the USA.
- gift cards
- sale items
- items sold outside Canada and the USA - please send us an email as we can clarify your options on a case by case basis.
If you encounter an issue after the 15 days please email us at email@example.com, we are responsive and open and definitely want to hear from you!
For more information visit our complete return policy here
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
This jumpsuit has a lot of perks: fabric is amazing, colour is beautiful (got the blue one), style and versatility. About the size, i got a Medium since that is usually what i wear. For me, The top fits a little big and the pants are a little short but it could be just my proportions, not the item :) Since i got it, ive been wearing it day and night (on vacation!) and find the tag to be very accurate "All day every day". Next, i will get the Jill 3/4 sleeves for a little more warmth.
I have been wearing this jumpsuit to bed pretty much every night since I've had it (that's when you know you really love something!). In fact, I purchased a second one. I'm about 5'3" and 150 lbs (and between a size M and L on the size chart). I first purchased a size L because I was very conscious about my midsection. I found the top a bit big but the midsection and bottom fit a bit loose (but still very comfortable to wear to bed). I purchased the second one in a size M and the top and bottom fit much better even though it's a bit tighter in the midsection. Personally, I prefer this tighter fit. I love the fabric -- it's soft, breathable, washes well and dries fast, and the colour stays vibrant! The blue is also a great colour!
The jumpsuit is so comfy and looks beautiful. I love wearing it everywhere.
I absolutely love my jumpsuit!! Softest, most lovely feeling article of clothing ever. My husband says he prefers the look of this jumpsuit over the ones I have from another popular romper brand. The only tiny bit of criticism I have, is that as I wore it out shopping paired with a jean jacket, my friend informed me that the behind was a bit see-through when I bent over. No biggy. Still love it! Oh, and when I had a concern, Cass was on it immediately. The customer service is top notch.
Just got my second Juut Jumpsuit. I thought black was all I needed, but I just love my new blue one. The style, comfort and quality make me feel good about myself. It doesn’t get any easier than this to change the look. Add a tank or a cardi, or a jacket and a scarf and you’re ready to go anywhere anytime. So pleased, and I’ve had so many compliments when I wear it.