The Aldae Tee $ 69
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & BCI Cotton OR Linen We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging and reusable washbag We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our aldea tee has a semi-relaxed fit and incredible drape.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect
- The perfect soft round neck, feminine but not too deep.
- Sleeves are 7.5 inches and are designed to wrap your upper arm in a gentle hug.
- Scooped front with slightly longer back, and a sidecut finish give this tee luxury details and an effortless fit you’ll feel great in
This is a semi-relaxed fit item. It is meant to be loose and breezy. If you’re an in-between size, we suggest sizing down for a more fitted look AND sizing up for a truly relaxed feel.
- Anastasia (brunette) is 180cm (5'9''), and is wearing a size L, her Bust is 100cm (39''), Waist 79cm (32''), Hips 111cm (44'').
- Natalia (black hair) is 167cm (5'5''), and is wearing a size XS, her Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35'').
This is a very lightweight fabric comprised:
Black, Insignia Blue & Grey Nimbus:
64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane -
Wet Weather / Sepia Rose:
65% Tencel ™ / 27% Linen / 8% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERELearn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
I received one as a gift and have since purchased 3 others. These t-shirts are super comfortable, the fabric is very soft against the skin, the styling and details look terrific - absolutely nothing negative to say! LUUV the Aldae Tee!
Amazing feel and comfort; cute details and seaming; got the sepia rose, perfect color. Highly recommend it!
I bought the sepia rose. And although I’m not a pink fan. The color is beautiful. It like enough. But not to pale. The length is great. And the softness can make it be used as a shirt for bed or daytime.
I got the blue colour and it is amazing . True to size and extremely comfortable
Love the comfort and the fit of the Aldae Tee! I bought it in Sepia Rose and love the colour. Great with tights, sweats, jeans... or sometimes I'll slip a jacket or cardigan over for a Zoom meeting with a client. Lightweight and breathable - it is just perfect!