The Aldae Tee$ 45 $ 70
Anastasia (brunette) is 180cm (5'9''), and is wearing a size L, her Bust is 100cm (39''), Waist 79cm (32''), Hips 111cm (44'').
Natalia (black hair) is 167cm (5'5''), and is wearing a size XS, her Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35'').
- Our aldea tee has a relaxed fit you’ll want in every color
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect
- The perfect soft round neck, feminine but not too deep.
- Sleeves are 7.5 inches and are designed to wrap your upper arm in flattering hug.
- Scooped front with slightly longer back, and a sidecut finish give this tee luxury details and the flattering fit you’ll feel great in
This is a relaxed fit item. It is meant to be loose and breezy. If you’re an in-between size, we suggest sizing down for a more fitted look AND sizing up for a truly relaxed feel.
This is a very lightweight fabric comprised:
Black, Insignia Blue & Grey Nimbus:
64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane -
Wet Weather / Sepia Rose:
65% Tencel ™ / 27% Linen / 8% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERELearn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to: Canada, USA, Europe, NZ and Australia
Shipping costs are:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- shipping is free on orders > $150
- and charge a flat-fee of $14 for all orders under $150
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer
- shipping is charged at a flat-rate of $20.
Our full shipping return policy can be found here.
We want to ensure you are happy with your hernest order. If for whatever reason your purchase does not work out, we will gladly provide online store credit or a full refund for all items that fall within our return policy and is requested within 45 days of original purchase.
Our full return policy can be found here.
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Amazing feel and comfort; cute details and seaming; got the sepia rose, perfect color. Highly recommend it!
I bought the sepia rose. And although I’m not a pink fan. The color is beautiful. It like enough. But not to pale. The length is great. And the softness can make it be used as a shirt for bed or daytime.
I got the blue colour and it is amazing . True to size and extremely comfortable
Love the comfort and the fit of the Aldae Tee! I bought it in Sepia Rose and love the colour. Great with tights, sweats, jeans... or sometimes I'll slip a jacket or cardigan over for a Zoom meeting with a client. Lightweight and breathable - it is just perfect!
This shirt is a great length and the material is incredible. I initially ordered wet weather colour, which is sheer enough for a bra to be visible under. Since i plan to wear this everyday and not just to sleep i swapped it for black, which is not sheer at all.