Edith Midweight Jogger $ 129
Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size XL. Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49'')
Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
- Our Edith Midweight Jogger is a regular-fit, mid-rise jogger that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out. If you're familiar with our midweight joggers you''ll find we have adjusted the seat for added comfort.
- Interlock weave (4-way stretch) of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ and organic cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Strategically placed seams to ensure no sagging.
- Side panel on leg for shape.
- Sewn-in pockets for comfort and convenience!
- Inseam is 28 inches on size XS and 29.5 on sizes S-XXL.
- Slim fitting ankle cuffs are designed to stay in place. Our cuffs are 9 cm long and can be rolled without adding bulk
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments
- Great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers.
The Edith Midweight Jogger is a regular fit. The fit is true-to-size, BUT slightly roomier than our previous midweight version and not as fitted as our Aldae Jogger.
Depending on how you like your joggers:
- fitted - size down.
- Comfortably relaxed yet still put together - buy your normal size.
- Loose fit and more slouchy, size-up!
If you are in-between sizes on our size chart, we suggest you go with the smaller of the two sizes.
This is a MIDWEIGHT Interlock Fabric comprIsed of 64% TENCEL ™ / 31% ORGANIC Cotton / 5% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to: Canada, USA, Europe, NZ and Australia
Shipping costs are:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- shipping is free on orders > $150
- and charge a flat-fee of $14 for all orders under $150
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer
- shipping is charged at a flat-rate of $20.
Our full shipping return policy can be found here.
We want to ensure you are happy with your hernest order. If for whatever reason your purchase does not work out, we will gladly provide online store credit or a full refund for all items that fall within our return policy and is requested within 45 days of original purchase.
Our full return policy can be found here.
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Super comfortable and well made.
These are truly amazing pants. Heavy enough to feel substantial, but somehow almost weightless when you have them on. I sit crosslegged a lot and the knees don't bag out. I need to wash them, but that would mean I couldn't wear them.
At first I thought it was a lot of money for a pair of comfy pants but they are so comfortable that it's worth it! Plus add in the effort this brand makes to be sustainable, inclusive sizing and women owned? Definitely worth it. Also, did I mention how comfortable these pants are? I will definitely be a return customer!
I don't think I've taken these pants off since they arrived. They are very comfortable. The fabric is beautiful, not too thick, not too thin. I'm 5'2 and 125 lbs, I ordered the small and they fit loose, which is what I wanted.
So comfortable. Just what my sister wanted. Sizing was great. As advertised. Would buy again.