Edith Midweight Jogger$ 99 $ 129
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ and Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Edith Midweight Jogger is a regular-fit, mid-rise jogger that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave (4-way stretch) of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ and organic cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Strategically placed seams to ensure no sagging.
- Side panel on leg for shape.
- Sewn-in pockets for comfort and convenience!
- Inseam is 28 inches on size XS and 29.5 on sizes S-XXL.
- Slim fitting ankle cuffs are designed to stay in place. Our cuffs are 9 cm long and can be rolled without adding bulk
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments
- Great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers.
The Edith Midweight Jogger is a regular fit. The fit is true-to-size.
Depending on how you like your joggers:
- fitted - size down.
- Comfortably relaxed yet still put together - buy your normal size.
- Loose fit and more slouchy, size-up!
If you are in-between sizes on our size chart, we suggest you go with the smaller of the two sizes.
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size XL. Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49'')
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
This is a interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 31% ORGANIC Cotton / 5% Recycled Elastane. It is opaque and substantial but not thick or heavy. It is considered a midweight fabric/.
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Thank you for your diligent efforts in creating a product that feels and looks really good with low impact on environment. I will purchase another pair. I just found delivery quite expensive.
Amazing! These are my fave comfy pants to snuggle in with a hot cup of tea on a Sunday morning :)
I love these pants - so comfortable and flattering. They are a slightly different shape and more relaxed fit than the Alya Sleep Jogger. The Alya jogger fits me best in size S, but the Edith fits best in XS. I'm 5'2, 115lbs. If the fabric was tougher I would wear them outside, but because I wear my clothes pretty hard I will keep them for indoor wear.
I wanted to follow up on my review below. The owner contacted me and sent me a replacement pair of pants. Very happy with this above and beyond customer service!
I liked the fit of these joggers a lot and that they did not fall/get baggy after wear. However, they wore through completely in the thighs in multiple places after four and a half months. Granted, I was wearing them a lot (pandemic) and drying on low instead of hanging to dry as suggested on the care instructions, so some of the fault may be with me. I purchased these in an XL for reference.