Edith Midweight Slim Jogger -MARTINI OLIVE$ 60 $ 140
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal SM Senra, our manufacturing partner follows the agreed employment contract between the Portuguese Textile Association and the Textile Workers Union. This contract reviews work conditions, sets minimum wages per categories, creates bank-hours to ensure workers can be effectively compensated for the actual work. The wage of workers depends on category, experience, level of productivity and dedication. According to Portuguese Law on employment contract SM Senra is required to pay an average wage set yearly to Sewers and Technicians. Added to this, there is a food subsidy. SM Senra currently pays more than then the collective contract and, whenever possible, rewards workers with an extra payments for exceeded production goals. SM Senra is annually audited by an independent body. In these audits employment contracts are checked, and random workers are interviewed by auditors to guarantee that Social and Ethical duties are followed.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
〰️ No animal or animal by-products used in the production of fabrics and garments. Our fabric and garment suppliers do not use animal products in dyes or machinery.
Our Edith Midweight Slim Jogger is a regular-fit, mid-to high-rise jogger that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave (4-way stretch) of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ and organic cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Strategically placed seams give these joggers a polished look.
- we have removed the side panel on this version.
- Angle pockets that have a connecting pocket bag - means your pockets stay in place
- Inseam is 28'' on XXS and graded appropriately to 31.5 ‘’ on 4XL. If you want the exact inseam, please email us!
- Slim fitting ankle cuffs are designed to stay in place. Our cuffs are 9 cm long and can be rolled without adding bulk.
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments
- Great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers.
The Edith Midweight Jogger is a slim fitting jogger. The fit is true-to-size.
Depending on how you like your joggers:
- Comfortably fitted - Size to your regular size. .
- More relaxed yet still put together - buy a larger size (if that's possible).
If you are in-between sizes on our size chart, we suggest you go with the hip measurement.
- Martini Olive
- Sheila (5'4'') is wearing a size 2XL. Her measurements are : Bust 120cm (47''), Waist 104cm (41''), Hips 138cm (54'')
- Chanel (5'5'') is wearing a S. Her measurements are: Bust 84cm (33''), Waist 66cm (26''), Hips 91cm ( 36'')
This is a interlock fabric comprised of 66% TENCEL ™ / 32% ORGANIC Cotton / 2% Recycled Elastane. It is opaque and substantial but not thick or heavy. It is considered a midweight fabric.
All our fabrics are dyed in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
The fabric is so smooth and comfortable. The fit of these joggers is also great. The waistband is comfortable and it makes your butt look great.
My go-to for the cooler weather. Love the weight of the fabric and the new improvements since purchasing my first pair. Flattering cut!
Fits small so I'm glad I ordered two sizes up, but they are very comfortable lightweight joggers.
Love the softness and it’s perfect for moving around the house without getting too warm and also great for sleeping. Living in northern BC, th e house is usually on the cooler side for a majority of the year.
Edith Midweight Joggers - Don't hesitate these are a must buy
I was very hesitant to buy these joggers and looked for a LONG time, I was concerned about fit and the investment, because of Cass's return/exchange policy and lets be real a discount code I was willing to bite the bullet. MY OH MY I was NOT disappointed these joggers are AMAZING seriously I bought 2 pairs and had to wash them today and I was so disappointed hahah! I have lived in them every day since they arrived, yes I totally have worn them to bed and then to school drop off without shame! I was worried they would be too tight or fit weird since I carry my weight in my middle but not on my hips I reached out to Cass and she responded with her recommendations and based off the visual size guide I went with a large I am so glad I did and so Happy with the help I received from Cass. I will be saving up for my next Hernest purchase and telling all my friends!