Piper Midweight Henley$ 69 $ 129
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Piper Henley is a regular fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and ORGANIC cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Raglan sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes .
- Stitching details give it an elevate look.
- 3 corozo wood buttons - you can decide how deep the V.
- Scoop front and back design
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
The Piper Henley is a regular fit which means we've designed it to have a bit of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- fitted look - size down.
- relaxed and comfortable - buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size.
- loose fit and more slouchy, size-up, but be mindful that the sleeves may be a bit long!
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL(in Marsala). Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49''), bust 38 DDD / 114cm
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S (wearing Black). Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39''), Bust is 95cm (37")
- Melanie is 168cm (5'6'') and wearing a XS (Black and Marsala). Her measurements are: waist 64.5cm (25.5''), hips 93cm ( 36.5''), bust 32 D
- Payton (in black ) is 170cm (5'7''), Bust is 85cm (33''), Waist 71cm (28''), Hips 91cm (36’') wears a XS
- Lilia (in marsala) is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 110cm (43''), Waist 95cm (37''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
This is a midweight Interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 34% Organic Cotton / 2% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Piper Midweight Henley
Excellent. Love the feel, fit and functionality.
I love all of my Hernest clothing items. Extremely soft, well-made and long-lasting!
Not sure why it took me so long to purchase the Henley, as I always thought it would be a great addition to my wardrobe. So happy I finally did it. Absolutely love the feel, the fit and the ease with which you can wear it. Definitely recommend ❤️
the PERFECT Henley
Can we talk about how more often then not, a Henley looks great on a man but fits a woman's body awkwardly. I have been on the hunt for the perfect Henley forever....and then Hernest created the Piper Henley and WOW. Not only does it fit in a flattering cut, but the fabric is so soft, the color is stunning and the little cute wooden buttons just add such a beautiful interesting detail....so for those keeping score.... All other Henley's = 0 , Hernest Piper Henley = FOR THE WIN!
the perfect henley
love the fit of the piper henley. i worried it would be too trim across my belly (where i carry most of my weight) but it so flattering! it hangs beautifully & isn't clingy. i love how undoing the buttons changes the look, the length of the arms & thumbholes are great, a little on the long side which i love. i'm 5'5" + 120 lbs & the small fits great. i now own 2... swoon! highly recommended!