The Hustle Tank$ 42 $ 60
- Anastasia (brunette) is 180cm (5'9''), and is wearing a size L, her Bust is 100cm (39''), Waist 79cm (32''), Hips 111cm (44'').
- Natalia (black hair) is 167cm (5'5''), and is wearing a size XS, her Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35'').
- Our hustle tank has a relaxed fit you’ll want in every color
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect
- The perfect soft round neck, feminine but not too deep.
- Looped armholes that allow your arms some breathing room, but no peek-a-boos here
- Scooped front with slightly longer back, and a sidecut finish give this tank luxury details and the flattering fit you’ll feel great in
This is a relaxed fit item. It is meant to be loose and breezy. If you’re an in-between size, we suggest sizing down for a more fitted look AND sizing up for a truly relaxed feel.
This is a very lightweight fabric comprised:
Insignia Blue & Grey Nimbus:
64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane -
Wet Weather / Sepia Rose:
65% Tencel ™ / 27% Linen / 8% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERELearn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to: Canada, USA, Europe, NZ and Australia
Shipping costs are:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- shipping is free on orders > $150
- and charge a flat-fee of $14 for all orders under $150
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer
- shipping is charged at a flat-rate of $20.
Our full shipping return policy can be found here.
We want to ensure you are happy with your hernest order. If for whatever reason your purchase does not work out, we will gladly provide online store credit or a full refund for all items that fall within our return policy and is requested within 45 days of original purchase.
Our full return policy can be found here.
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Material feels great, right length, tank is comfortable, & looks good. Ordered a small, might be ok with the c-small. Great tank, love it.
This tank is just so comfortable and looks great. The draping is top notch. I haven’t worn it to sleep in yet but have worn it around to do errands in and it just felt so nice on. I originally ordered a large but found it was too big. The exchange processes was so easy and quick. I’m a 36 E, 5’6” and find the medium fits perfect.
I love the fit and material of this tank. I am about 5'3" and 146 lbs, and I went with a medium. I am in-between sizes and based on the reviews, I went with a medium instead of a large. The tank skims my figure nicely without feeling like my tummy rolls were showing. After wearing the tank a couple of times, the material became even softer and felt more "worn in" (but it did not stretch out). The fit even loosened a bit more around my figure making it an even better fit. I got the sepia rose colour and absolutely love it even though it's a bit sheer.
I wear this tank at least once a week (more now in the summer) and love that it is super comfy for around the house, or I can french-tuck it into jeans and add a necklace & jacket to step it up a bit!
The drape and texture of this shirt are just right. I bought a medium and after previously purchasing a large in another style. This size fits me perfectly, is the right length and hugs and hangs in all the right places.