Resten Dress$ 70 $ 89
We have two models wearing our Resten Dress:
Natalia (black hair) is 167cm (5'5''), and is wearing a size XS, her Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35’').
Fanny is 172 cm (5’8’’) and is wearing a size Medium, her Bust is 92cm (36’’), Waist 75cm (29’’), Hips 96cm (37.5’’)
- Our Resten Dress is a slim fit that is designed to move with you.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton or linen for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Side panel for interesting details.
- Drawchord waist, for final adjustments.
- Scoop front and a deep V in the back make it easy to slip on and off.
Indigo Blue, Wet Weather: 64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane
65 % Tencel ™ / 27% Linen / 8% Elastane. Note the Sepia Rode is double faced fabric - which ensure it is not see through - Learn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Canada customers will receive free ground shipping with tracking on orders greater than $150 CAD
- Orders less than $150 CAD will be charged a flate-rate of $14 for ground shipping with tracking
- Expedited 1-3 day shipping is available to Canadian customers for $20 CAD
- US customers will receive free ground shipping WITHOUT tracking on orders greater than $150 CAD
- Orders less than $150 CAD will be charged a flate rate of $14 for ground shipping WITHOUT tracking.
- US customers can opt to pay an additional fee of $8 CAD to have tracked shipping, otherwise tracking may not be available.
- Expedited 3 day shipping is available to US customers for $30 CAD
EU, Australia and NZ Customers
- $15 international shipping WITHOUT tracking to Europe, NZ and Australia.
- $30 international shipping with tracking to Europe, NZ and Australia.
- Within Canada and the USA postal delays are upward of two weeks to certain areas. Rest assured we will honour any returns that fall outside our 15 days return window due to postal delays.
- To Europe, Australia and NZ regular post is taking from 15-65 days.
Properly placed orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days. In busier times it can take up to 4 days to process an order, but we will communicate any delays.
We offer a free return policy on your first order, and will send you a return label. Briefs are EXCLUDED from our return policy. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process. The first return is on us!
For US returns, we cannot provide a return label, but we DO ACCEPT returns (you must pay the shipping) and will gladly send you an exchange as well. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: email@example.com to initiate the return process.
EU, Australia and NZ
At this time we cannot accept returns shipped outside of Canada or the USA.
- gift cards
- sale items
- items sold outside Canada and the USA - please send us an email as we can clarify your options on a case by case basis.
If you encounter an issue after the 15 days please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are responsive and open and definitely want to hear from you!
For more information visit our complete return policy here
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
I love the feel of this dress & the way the material hangs. I know I am going to enjoy wearing but bought late in season so too cool for sleeveless for me.
I’m so pleased with my new dress. I have the blue in the lighter weight from a couple of years ago, and wanted another, and I love the heavier weight in my new one. I wish I had bought it earlier in the summer but at least I can love it for years to come! I highly recommend this dress.
So far I've worn this dress for working from home, lounging around the cottage, and going for neighbourhood walks. All 3 times was in really hot weather and it was absolutely perfect for all! The dress is so comfortable and lightweight yet thick enough that if you are wearing dark underwear, it doesn't show. If you are considering this dress, buy it! I am 37.5"-30"-38" and the medium fits well. My stomach has some issues where it was grow a few inches suddenly and the dress can accomodate it.
This is the softest, comfiest summer dress I’ve ever owned!! It’s great for lounging at home, going to the park with the kids, or any other fun activity you can think of! I’ve also worn it to work with a jean jacket and cute sandals. Truly so comfy and versatile that I want it in all colours!
The material is quite soft, but the rest of the item is way too small. I ordered an xl after referencing the size guide, but it still runs small in the chest and hips. I found this strange since the shorts fit me well. For the price point it was not worth it for me