Veronica Tank$ 39 $ 59
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Veronica TENCEL™ Tank is a regular fit, hip-length, feminine v-neck tank that feels as though you’re wearing almost nothing.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ for a perfectly regulated night sleep and or the light and breezy feel of a luxury lounge tank.
- Perfect on its own, layered under your favourite wool sweater or tucked into your high waisted jeans. You'll reach for this lux tank daily!
- Shoulder straps thick enough to hide bra straps.
- A V shaped back for a feminine look and a back seam to add shape and interest.
- Flat interior seams for an unencumbered experience..
- Great for sleepers, travellers, errand go-getters and loungers.
The Veronica TENCEL™ Tank is regular fit v-neck tank that is true to size. We don't suggest you size up in this style. If you have a small bust we suggest you size down.
- Chanel (PRINT and BLACK): is 165 cm (5'5"), Bust is 95cm (37"), Waist 72cm (27"), Hips 100cm (39") wears a S
- Lilia (BLACK AND SEPIA ROSE) : is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 91cm (36''), Waist 91cm (36''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
- Frederike (COPPER BROWN) : is 174 cm (5'7'), Bust is 90cm (35"), Waist 70cm (28"), Hips 100cm (40") wears a L
- Natalia (INDIGO): is 167 cm (5'5''), Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35’') wears a XS
This is a lightweight fabric comprised:
- Print, Sepia and Black: 94% Tencel ™ / 6% Elastane
- Copper Borwn and Indigo: 64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
My second Veronica Tank!
Love my original Veronica tank in the Copper colour. I added to my collection, adding another colour, the baby pink. The sizing is accurate and I like that it doesn't hug tightly, a flattering drape. Of course, like all my Hernest items it is soft and perfect for sleep.
My favorite tank
I bought the copper color and it is my favorite tank to wear. To sleep in but also just out and about!! This color is gorgeous and the material is so so so soft. I will be buying more!
My fave tank
I have two of these puppies and they are amazing! Lightweight, breathable and oh so comfortable.
Comfy, stylish and all around awesome!
Love this top!
The cut of this top is really flattering, and the material is great -- silky and stretchy. Super comfortable.