Jill 3/4 Sleeve Jumpsuit$ 125 $ 189
- Fanny (in Black) is 172 cm (5’8’’) and is wearing a size Small, her Bust is 92cm (36’’), Waist 75cm (29’’), Hips 96cm (37.5’’). She could have sized up for a slightly more relaxed fit.
- Viktoria (in the Plum Kitten) is 180cm (5'9.5''), and is wearing a size M, her Bust is 93cm (36.5''), Waist 75cm (29.5''), Hips 107cm (42’').
- Our 3/4 Sleeve Jumpsuit is a slimmer fit that is designed to move with you.
- The 3/4 Sleeve allows for layering without added bulk.
- Fashioned of our live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ blend that feels like buuutter against your skin
- Pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Very Subtle front closure so there's no peekaboos.
- Stitching details across the bum that gives you a nice put together look.
- 29 inch inseam
- Drawcord waist lets you control your waist height preference.
- Cross body front so it's easy to get in and out of.
The 3/4 Sleeve Jumpsuit is a slim fit that can be worn higher on your waist or pulled down for a slightly more relaxed look. Jumpsuits can be a tricky fit sometimes. For those who need some extra help finding the perfect size, please see our blog post here, or send us an email, we're are happy to find the perfect size and avoid disappointment. We'll need your measurements so break out that sewers tape!
This is a MID-WEIGHT Fabric comprised of 62% Tencel ™ / 30% BCI Cotton™ / 8% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to: Canada, USA, Europe, NZ and Australia
Shipping costs are:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- shipping is free on orders > $150
- and charge a flat-fee of $14 for all orders under $150
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer
- shipping is charged at a flat-rate of $20.
Our full shipping return policy can be found here.
We want to ensure you are happy with your hernest order. If for whatever reason your purchase does not work out, we will gladly provide online store credit or a full refund for all items that fall within our return policy and is requested within 45 days of original purchase.
Our full return policy can be found here.
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
People comment with affection and admiration on my Jill 3/4 Sleeve Jumpsuit. I wear it day and night, in and out. The fabric is soft and thick. The rich colour, plum kitten, is beautiful. I am impressed with the design lines, it is flattering and elegant. I should have measured myself before I decided on the size but I did not. Fortunately, size large fits me perfectly! I like how the v-neck is high enough not to reveal my heavy bust. My measurements are as follow : bust: 40.5”, waist: 35”, hips: 42”, inseam: 24” (waist to waist), crotch to ankle: 26”, shoulder to waist: 18”, shoulder to hem of shirt dress: 30”.
I feel so comfy and cozy in this soft and pretty outfit.. but also put together, it’s somehow kind of timeless. Also, enjoy unboxing every hernest order I treat myself too. Use the beautiful delicate laundry bag it comes with all the time.
I LOVE my jumpsuit so much I bought 2. I never want to be without it. Comfortable and easy to wear.
Absolutely the perfect romper... so soft and cozy, nice thick material but not too hot. Very flattering... will be buying more!
I received my jumpsuit and just opening it I knew I was going to wear it a lot! The softness and quality is amazing. The fit is perfect as well. Thank you for this wonderful Canadian made product!