- Fanny (in Black) is 172 cm (5’8’’) and is wearing a size Small, her Bust is 92cm (36’’), Waist 75cm (29’’), Hips 96cm (37.5’’). She could have sized up for a slightly more relaxed fit.
- Viktoria (in the Plum Kitten) is 180cm (5'9.5''), and is wearing a size M, her Bust is 93cm (36.5''), Waist 75cm (29.5''), Hips 107cm (42’').
- Our 3/4 Sleeve Jumpsuit is a slimmer fit that is designed to move with you.
- The 3/4 Sleeve allows for layering without added bulk.
- Fashioned of our live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ blend that feels like buuutter against your skin
- Pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Very Subtle front closure so there's no peekaboos.
- Stitching details across the bum that gives you a nice put together look.
- 29 inch inseam
- Drawcord waist lets you control your waist height preference.
- Cross body front so it's easy to get in and out of.
The 3/4 Sleeve Jumpsuit is a slim fit that can be worn higher on your waist or pulled down for a slightly more relaxed look. Jumpsuits can be a tricky fit sometimes. For those who need some extra help finding the perfect size, please see our blog post here, or send us an email, we're are happy to find the perfect size and avoid disappointment. We'll need your measurements so break out that sewers tape!
This is a MID-WEIGHT Fabric comprised of 62% Tencel ™ / 30% BCI Cotton™ / 8% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More.
We currently ship to Canada, US, Europe, NZ and Australia. Because we are a Canadian based company orders placed for shipment outside Canada may be charged duties and taxes at the time of delivery. These are the responsibility of the customer.
TRACKING OF SHIPMENT
Once your shipment is on the way, you can track it online. Your tracking number will be sent to you via an e-mail delivery confirmation.
We offer free shipping on orders within Canada and the US over $100
Our shipping costs are as follows:
- In Canada and the US will receive free shipping on orders > $100 CAD
- Orders < $100 CAD will be charged a flate rate of $12
- $15 to Europe, NZ and Australia . Currently it is taking between 25 - 45 days to reach Austrial and NZ.
- Within Canada and the USA postal delays are upward of two weeks to certain areas. Rest assured note we will honour any returns that fall outside our 15 days return window due to postal delays.
- To Europe, Australia and NZ regular post is taking from 28-65 days.
Properly placed orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days. In busier times it can take up to 4 days to process an order, but we will communicate any delays.
We offer a return policy on your first CAD or US order. Briefs are EXCLUDED from our return policy. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: email@example.com to initiate the return process. The first return is on us!
- gift cards
- sale items
- items sold outside Canada and the USA - please send us an email as we can clarify your options on a case by case basis.
If you encounter an issue after the 15 days please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are responsive and open and definitely want to hear from you!
For more information visit our complete return policy here
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.