Jill 3/4 Sleeve Jumpsuit$ 125 $ 189
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our 3/4 Sleeve Jumpsuit is a slimmer fit that is designed to move with you. It can be worn higher on your waist or pulled down for a slightly more relaxed look.
- The 3/4 Sleeve allows for layering without added bulk.
- Fashioned of our live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ blend that feels like buuutter against your skin
- Pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Very Subtle front closure so there's no peekaboos.
- Stitching details across the bum that gives you a nice put together look.
- 29 inch inseam
- Drawcord waist lets you control your waist height preference.
- Cross body front so it's easy to get in and out of.
Jumpsuits can be a tricky fit sometimes. This jumpsuit is true to size and we suggest you do not size up. For those who need some extra help finding the perfect size, please see our blog post here, or send us an email, we're are happy to find the perfect size and avoid disappointment. We'll need your measurements so break out that sewers tape!
- Fanny (in Black) is 172 cm (5’8’’) and is wearing a size Small, her Bust is 92cm (36’’), Waist 75cm (29’’), Hips 96cm (37.5’’). She could have sized up for a slightly more relaxed fit.
- Viktoria (in the Plum Kitten) is 180cm (5'9.5''), and is wearing a size M, her Bust is 93cm (36.5''), Waist 75cm (29.5''), Hips 107cm (42’').
This is a MID-WEIGHT Fabric comprised of 62% Tencel ™ / 30% BCI Cotton™ / 8% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
I was hesitant to get this Jumpsuit, not sure how it would look, but I love it. It looks super flattering and is so comfy! Only back draw was that after the first wash it pilled heavily on the inside. I washed on cold in the provided laundry bag and hung to dry. I gave it a few good shakes and it was all right though.
People comment with affection and admiration on my Jill 3/4 Sleeve Jumpsuit. I wear it day and night, in and out. The fabric is soft and thick. The rich colour, plum kitten, is beautiful. I am impressed with the design lines, it is flattering and elegant. I should have measured myself before I decided on the size but I did not. Fortunately, size large fits me perfectly! I like how the v-neck is high enough not to reveal my heavy bust. My measurements are as follow : bust: 40.5”, waist: 35”, hips: 42”, inseam: 24” (waist to waist), crotch to ankle: 26”, shoulder to waist: 18”, shoulder to hem of shirt dress: 30”.
I feel so comfy and cozy in this soft and pretty outfit.. but also put together, it’s somehow kind of timeless. Also, enjoy unboxing every hernest order I treat myself too. Use the beautiful delicate laundry bag it comes with all the time.
I LOVE my jumpsuit so much I bought 2. I never want to be without it. Comfortable and easy to wear.
Absolutely the perfect romper... so soft and cozy, nice thick material but not too hot. Very flattering... will be buying more!