Betty Brief $ 39
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Betty Brief is a mid to high waisted brief that feels as though you’re wearing almost nothing.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ for a perfectly regulated night sleep
- Flat interior seams and a soft elastic waistband.
- 3 panel front gives the brief interesting detail and a flattering fit.
- Thigh cuffs are designed to contour without squeezing.
- Great for sleepers and loungers.
- All briefs are a FINAL sale.
The Betty Brief mid to high waisted brief that is true to size. If you are in-between sizes we suggest you size for your waist. If you are unsure, we are always happy to help. Email us!
- Chanel (in black and sepia rose) : is 165 cm (5'5'), Bust is 95cm (37"), Waist 72cm (27"), Hips 100cm (39") wears a S
- Lilia (nimbus print) : is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 91cm (36''), Waist 91cm (36''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
- Frederike (in copper brown and wet weather) : is 174 cm (5'7'), Bust is 90cm (35"), Waist 70cm (28"), Hips 100cm (40") wears a L
- Natalia (in indigo): is 167 cm (5'5''), Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35’') wears a XS
This is a lightweight fabric :
- Black, Sepia Rose and Nimbus Print is comprised of 94% TENCEL ™ / 6% Elastane
- Copper Brown, Indigo Blue and Wet Weather is comprised of 64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Most comfortable undies I have. Love the size of the elastic in the waistband.
All of my betty brief waist bands have rolled since washing. I can't be the only one as this has happened with all 3 pairs. So the negative reviews must be deleted.
Hi Lorrie, thanks for the review. I don't delete any reviews. I'll reach out to you directly to understand what's happening. Thanks!
I’m in between sizes right now and I sized up to a large to avoid them being too tight. The material is so, so soft and despite being between sizes, the fit is excellent! The cut of these are perfect and they hardly shift throughout the day. I will absolutely be purchasing more.
As others mention, these briefs are very comfortable and feel like good quality. The only reason I've given 4 and not 5 stars is I find my pair (in Nimbus Print) a tiny bit see through down there, but it's not a huge issue given that I wear them at night or under clothes. Would probably try the darker colours in future!
I love my new pj briefs - the fabric is wonderful and they are very flattering. I hand wash them every day so I can wear them over and over!