Kadin Midweight Slouch Jogger$ 79 $ 139
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ and Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Kadin Midweight Slouch Jogger is a relaxed fit, mid-rise jogger that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- interlock weave (4-way stretch) of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ and organic cotton for all day endurance you expect
- strategically placed seams for an elevated style
- sewn-in pockets for comfort and convenience
- inseam is a 7/8 length. The inseam will seem short, but the rise is long because it is a slouch jogger
- slim fitting soft elastic ankle cuffs that have a fair amount of give
- soft and comfortable elastic waist with plenty of stretch
- great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers
The Kadin Midweight Slouch Jogger is a relaxed fit. The fit is true-to-size.
- For comfortably relaxed yet still put together - buy your normal size.
- Loose fit and more slouchy, size-up!
If you are in-between sizes on our size chart, we suggest you go with the larger of the two sizes.
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL. Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49'')
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
- Melanie is 168cm (5'6'') and wearing a XS. Her measurements are: waist 64.5cm (25.5''), hips 93cm ( 36.5'')
This is a interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 34% ORGANIC Cotton / 2% Recycled Elastane. It is opaque and substantial but not thick or heavy. It is considered a midweight fabric/.
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Great ! Very soft , super comfortable and nice looking . I purchased these to loung around the house but like them so much , I realized I can wear them out for shopping
I've purchased 4 items from this company and absolutely love each one. The fabric is super soft and comfortable. Can be worn to sleep in or out on the go (My go to pants for the rink!). As a side note, the customer service is outstanding. One of my items had a small fabric snag. Cass contacted me directly and replaced the item immediately no questions asked. The service was exceptional, prompt and extremely professional! I highly recommend this brand, hands down one of the best companies I've ever dealt with.
Unique slouchy pants
I bought these in Outer Space in the past and was excited to add the Oatmeal to my collection during a recent sale. The fabric is thick and luxe, like Hernest clothing! The "slouch" style is super comfy and different from a more traditional jogger - no worries about bunching or riding up in the crotch!! I did size up in these (I wear both XS and S in Hernest pants and went with S on these) to get a higher rise and more draped fit. The pants are a bit more cropped on me compared to other Hernest pants and compared to how they look on the models (I'm 5'6"), but that's ok based on how I wear them. Love these unique joggers!
The best slouchy joggers
It’s my second pair - I love the feel of the fabric, the cut and the color.
Just got these joggers yesterday and love them!! Love the loose baggy look. And so sooo comfy and soft - just like all the Hernest items. I will wear these a ton!