Margo Crop Pant$ 80 $ 115
We have two models wearing our Margo Crop Pant:
Viktoria (dark hair) is 180cm (5'9.5''), and is wearing a size M, her Bust is 93cm (36.5''), Waist 75cm (29.5''), Hips 107cm (42’').
Jen (Blond) is 172 cm (5’7’’) and is wearing a size X-Large, her Bust is 102 cm (40’’), Waist 94cm (37’’), Hips 123cm (48'')
- Our Margo Crop Pant is a regular fit MID to HIGH RISE crop pant. It feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Flat bum and rise seams to ensure no sagging. sewn-in pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Inseam is 25 inches on size XXS & XS and 26 on sizes S-XXL.
- Draw cord for pant cuff comes separately - you can add them in, or leave them out. It's really up to you!
- Double layer soft and comfortable waistband that doesn't bunch or roll.
- Great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers.
The Margo Crop Pant is a regular fit. There is A LOT of flexibility in these pants - please size down if you are debating.Or send us an email for some help!
This is a MID-WEIGHT Interlock Fabric comprosed of 62% Tencel ™ / 30% BCI Cotton / 8% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to: Canada, USA, Europe, NZ and Australia
Shipping costs are:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- shipping is free on orders > $150
- and charge a flat-fee of $14 for all orders under $150
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer
- shipping is charged at a flat-rate of $20.
Our full shipping return policy can be found here.
We want to ensure you are happy with your hernest order. If for whatever reason your purchase does not work out, we will gladly provide online store credit or a full refund for all items that fall within our return policy and is requested within 45 days of original purchase.
Our full return policy can be found here.
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
The hernest Margo Pant is thoughtfully designed, well made and is of good quality. I like that there is the option to wear them flared or tied at the hem. Two ties come with the pants and you can string them through and use them or leave them out. At 5’9” with 37” hips I am usually a size medium but after reading the size guide (which proved to be correct) I chose to go with a small instead. I am glad I did as the medium would have been too big on me. There are pockets on these pants which I’m guessing many people would love as a feature. For me I prefer pants without pockets as you can see the pocket lines through the fabric and I am not a fan of that look. Overall though I am pleased with these pants and will get a lot of use out of them.
Totally in love with the Margo Crop Pant! The fabric is soft and luxurious and so comfy, but it also dresses up nicely for going out if I need it to. I love the cut out/open feature at the hem. Small but oh-so-lovely detail - the pockets lay flat because they are attached - a feature that shows the care and high quality detailing of this garment. Also, being petite (5'2"), I love that these don't drag on the ground, though I realize they should probably be hit higher above the ankles on a person of "regular" height. I bought them in plum kitten, but I've got the black version on my to-buy list!
I love the fit of these pants on my postpartum body. The wide waistband fits comfortably over my belly and the stretchy bum and upper-thigh is comfortable and flattering. I like to wear these as a wide-leg pant with a tight nursing tank. These pants are versatile. They’re light and comfortable to sleep in and they can definitely be worn outside to walk my dog or get groceries.
These are one of my favourite piece from Hernest. I love the soft silkiness of the the material. The material is a bit heavier than the original joggers material so but a hot weather wear (for me). I adore them. The way they softly hug your hips without being at all constructing. They honestly feel like you are naked? Or are wearing silk. I prefer wearing without the cinched bottom as I love the feeling of the swishing fabric. Great design, Hernest.
Nice fabric...comfy pants to be sure...but got the wrong size. They're pretty generous in sizing. Got a medium (my typical size) and they're falling off me. I definitely needed a small. I should have returned them but in these pandemic times who has the energy! Will consider buying another pair down the road.