Piper Midweight Henley$ 89 $ 129
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ & Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Piper Henley is a regular fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and ORGANIC cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Raglan sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes .
- Stitching details give it an elevate look.
- 3 corozo wood buttons - you can decide how deep the V.
- Scoop front and back design
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
The Piper Henley is a regular fit which means we've designed it to have a bit of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- fitted look - size down.
- relaxed and comfortable - buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size.
- loose fit and more slouchy, size-up, but be mindful that the sleeves may be a bit long!
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL(in Marsala). Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49''), bust 38 DDD / 114cm
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S (wearing Black). Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39''), Bust is 95cm (37")
- Melanie is 168cm (5'6'') and wearing a XS (Black and Marsala). Her measurements are: waist 64.5cm (25.5''), hips 93cm ( 36.5''), bust 32 D
- Payton (in black ) is 170cm (5'7''), Bust is 85cm (33''), Waist 71cm (28''), Hips 91cm (36’') wears a XS
- Lilia (in marsala) is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 110cm (43''), Waist 95cm (37''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
This is a midweight Interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 34% Organic Cotton / 2% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Piper Midweight Henley
Excellent. Love the feel, fit and functionality.
Piper midnight Henley
I love this shirt. The fabric is thicker than the other Hernest items I have but still supple and flattering.
First off, the customer service is unmatched. I sent emails prior to making purchases to make sure I order the correct size. Cass has responded promptly and given recommendations that were spot on. This top is great. So comfortable, can be worn in multiple combinations. I also own the Lucille and think the Piper is my favorite. I hope more colors are released. Would love this top in other neutrals- creams, browns.
Size unexpected, quality garment.
Fits larger than expected but as always with Hernest the quality is amazing and the clothes are SO comfy. Love, love, love how Cass is so committed to creating a truly, ethical and sustainable product at all levels of the process and she makes all of the information about her process so accessible.
I love all of my Hernest clothing items. Extremely soft, well-made and long-lasting!