The Hustle Tank$ 42 $ 60
- Anastasia (brunette) is 180cm (5'9''), and is wearing a size L, her Bust is 100cm (39''), Waist 79cm (32''), Hips 111cm (44'').
- Natalia (black hair) is 167cm (5'5''), and is wearing a size XS, her Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35'').
- Our hustle tank has a relaxed fit you’ll want in every color
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect
- The perfect soft round neck, feminine but not too deep.
- Looped armholes that allow your arms some breathing room, but no peek-a-boos here
- Scooped front with slightly longer back, and a sidecut finish give this tank luxury details and the flattering fit you’ll feel great in
This is a relaxed fit item. It is meant to be loose and breezy. If you’re an in-between size, we suggest sizing down for a more fitted look AND sizing up for a truly relaxed feel.
This is a very lightweight fabric comprised:
Insignia Blue & Grey Nimbus:
64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane -
Wet Weather / Sepia Rose:
65% Tencel ™ / 27% Linen / 8% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERELearn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Canada customers will receive free ground shipping with tracking on orders greater than $150 CAD
- Orders less than $150 CAD will be charged a flate-rate of $14 for ground shipping with tracking
- Expedited 1-3 day shipping is available to Canadian customers for $20 CAD
- US customers will receive free ground shipping WITHOUT tracking on orders greater than $150 CAD
- Orders less than $150 CAD will be charged a flate rate of $14 for ground shipping WITHOUT tracking.
- US customers can opt to pay an additional fee of $8 CAD to have tracked shipping, otherwise tracking may not be available.
- Expedited 3 day shipping is available to US customers for $30 CAD
EU, Australia and NZ Customers
- $15 international shipping WITHOUT tracking to Europe, NZ and Australia.
- $30 international shipping with tracking to Europe, NZ and Australia.
- Within Canada and the USA postal delays are upward of two weeks to certain areas. Rest assured we will honour any returns that fall outside our 15 days return window due to postal delays.
- To Europe, Australia and NZ regular post is taking from 15-65 days.
Properly placed orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days. In busier times it can take up to 4 days to process an order, but we will communicate any delays.
We offer a free return policy on your first order, and will send you a return label. Briefs are EXCLUDED from our return policy. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process. The first return is on us!
For US returns, we cannot provide a return label, but we DO ACCEPT returns (you must pay the shipping) and will gladly send you an exchange as well. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: email@example.com to initiate the return process.
EU, Australia and NZ
At this time we cannot accept returns shipped outside of Canada or the USA.
- gift cards
- sale items
- items sold outside Canada and the USA - please send us an email as we can clarify your options on a case by case basis.
If you encounter an issue after the 15 days please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are responsive and open and definitely want to hear from you!
For more information visit our complete return policy here
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Material feels great, right length, tank is comfortable, & looks good. Ordered a small, might be ok with the c-small. Great tank, love it.
This tank is just so comfortable and looks great. The draping is top notch. I haven’t worn it to sleep in yet but have worn it around to do errands in and it just felt so nice on. I originally ordered a large but found it was too big. The exchange processes was so easy and quick. I’m a 36 E, 5’6” and find the medium fits perfect.
I love the fit and material of this tank. I am about 5'3" and 146 lbs, and I went with a medium. I am in-between sizes and based on the reviews, I went with a medium instead of a large. The tank skims my figure nicely without feeling like my tummy rolls were showing. After wearing the tank a couple of times, the material became even softer and felt more "worn in" (but it did not stretch out). The fit even loosened a bit more around my figure making it an even better fit. I got the sepia rose colour and absolutely love it even though it's a bit sheer.
I wear this tank at least once a week (more now in the summer) and love that it is super comfy for around the house, or I can french-tuck it into jeans and add a necklace & jacket to step it up a bit!
The drape and texture of this shirt are just right. I bought a medium and after previously purchasing a large in another style. This size fits me perfectly, is the right length and hugs and hangs in all the right places.