Veronica Tank $ 59
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Veronica TENCEL™ Tank is a regular fit, hip-length, feminine v-neck tank that feels as though you’re wearing almost nothing.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ for a perfectly regulated night sleep and or the light and breezy feel of a luxury lounge tank.
- Perfect on its own, layered under your favourite wool sweater or tucked into your high waisted jeans. You'll reach for this lux tank daily!
- Shoulder straps thick enough to hide bra straps.
- A V shaped back for a feminine look and a back seam to add shape and interest.
- Flat interior seams for an unencumbered experience..
- Great for sleepers, travellers, errand go-getters and loungers.
The Veronica TENCEL™ Tank is regular fit v-neck tank that is true to size. We don't suggest you size up in this style. If you have a small bust we suggest you size down.
- Chanel (PRINT and BLACK): is 165 cm (5'5"), Bust is 95cm (37"), Waist 72cm (27"), Hips 100cm (39") wears a S
- Lilia (BLACK AND SEPIA ROSE) : is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 91cm (36''), Waist 91cm (36''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
- Frederike (COPPER BROWN) : is 174 cm (5'7'), Bust is 90cm (35"), Waist 70cm (28"), Hips 100cm (40") wears a L
- Natalia (INDIGO): is 167 cm (5'5''), Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35’') wears a XS
This is a lightweight fabric comprised:
- Print, Sepia and Black: 94% Tencel ™ / 6% Elastane
- Copper Borwn and Indigo: 64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
... but I don't. The fabric is wonderful but the straps just don't stay up.
Love the underwear .. very comfortable
Loving this shirt for sleep! I like the support to the bust that the v-back provides, without being so constricting (a balance that more common halter tanks don't have). I stayed true to size as recommended and the fit is good and hugs the skin.
I love this tank for both sleep and day wear. It is so soft and comfortable and the xs fit is perfect.
Say sexy :) The Veronica Tank fits perfectly with the Betty Brief. I am in love with hernest design lines and I am convince it would feel like a second skin if I had a smaller bust. I like how long the tank is, a rare feature that someone with a long torso and a heavy bust like me usually craves. As a base layer, it works like a charm. It covers my bottom, a nice feature when wearing leggings.Unfortunately, the deep v-neck (that tends to deepen within the hours with gravity working) and the lightness of the fabric (which stretches the already thin fabric) would not allow me to wear this top as a main layer in the summer as it is simply too revealing for me. Also, I need a bra to feel comfortable and it does require a nice looking bra, as it is greatly revealed under the armpits. My measurements are as follow : bust: 40.5”, shoulder to waist: 18”, shoulder to hem of shirt dress: 30”.