Resten Dress$ 70 $ 89
We have two models wearing our Resten Dress:
Natalia (black hair) is 167cm (5'5''), and is wearing a size XS, her Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35’').
Fanny is 172 cm (5’8’’) and is wearing a size Medium, her Bust is 92cm (36’’), Waist 75cm (29’’), Hips 96cm (37.5’’)
- Our Resten Dress is a slim fit that is designed to move with you.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton or linen for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Side panel for interesting details.
- Drawchord waist, for final adjustments.
- Scoop front and a deep V in the back make it easy to slip on and off.
Indigo Blue, Wet Weather: 64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane
65 % Tencel ™ / 27% Linen / 8% Elastane. Note the Sepia Rode is double faced fabric - which ensure it is not see through - Learn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to: Canada, USA, Europe, NZ and Australia
Shipping costs are:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- shipping is free on orders > $150
- and charge a flat-fee of $14 for all orders under $150
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer
- shipping is charged at a flat-rate of $20.
Our full shipping return policy can be found here.
We want to ensure you are happy with your hernest order. If for whatever reason your purchase does not work out, we will gladly provide online store credit or a full refund for all items that fall within our return policy and is requested within 45 days of original purchase.
Our full return policy can be found here.
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
I love the feel of this dress & the way the material hangs. I know I am going to enjoy wearing but bought late in season so too cool for sleeveless for me.
I’m so pleased with my new dress. I have the blue in the lighter weight from a couple of years ago, and wanted another, and I love the heavier weight in my new one. I wish I had bought it earlier in the summer but at least I can love it for years to come! I highly recommend this dress.
So far I've worn this dress for working from home, lounging around the cottage, and going for neighbourhood walks. All 3 times was in really hot weather and it was absolutely perfect for all! The dress is so comfortable and lightweight yet thick enough that if you are wearing dark underwear, it doesn't show. If you are considering this dress, buy it! I am 37.5"-30"-38" and the medium fits well. My stomach has some issues where it was grow a few inches suddenly and the dress can accomodate it.
This is the softest, comfiest summer dress I’ve ever owned!! It’s great for lounging at home, going to the park with the kids, or any other fun activity you can think of! I’ve also worn it to work with a jean jacket and cute sandals. Truly so comfy and versatile that I want it in all colours!
The material is quite soft, but the rest of the item is way too small. I ordered an xl after referencing the size guide, but it still runs small in the chest and hips. I found this strange since the shorts fit me well. For the price point it was not worth it for me