- Fanny (in Black) is 172 cm (5’8’’) and is wearing a size Small, her Bust is 92cm (36’’), Waist 75cm (29’’), Hips 96cm (37.5’’). She could have sized up for a slightly more relaxed fit.
- Viktoria (in the Plum Kitten) is 180cm (5'9.5''), and is wearing a size M, her Bust is 93cm (36.5''), Waist 75cm (29.5''), Hips 107cm (42’').
- Our 3/4 Sleeve Jumpsuit is a slimmer fit that is designed to move with you.
- The 3/4 Sleeve allows for layering without added bulk.
- Fashioned of our live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ blend that feels like buuutter against your skin
- Pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Very Subtle front closure so there's no peekaboos.
- Stitching details across the bum that gives you a nice put together look.
- 29 inch inseam
- Drawcord waist lets you control your waist height preference.
- Cross body front so it's easy to get in and out of.
The 3/4 Sleeve Jumpsuit is a slim fit that can be worn higher on your waist or pulled down for a slightly more relaxed look. Jumpsuits can be a tricky fit sometimes. For those who need some extra help finding the perfect size, please see our blog post here, or send us an email, we're are happy to find the perfect size and avoid disappointment. We'll need your measurements so break out that sewers tape!
This is a MID-WEIGHT Fabric comprised of 62% Tencel ™ / 30% BCI Cotton™ / 8% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More.
We currently ship to Canada, US, Europe, NZ and Australia. Because we are a Canadian based company orders placed for shipment outside Canada may be charged duties and taxes at the time of delivery. These are the responsibility of the customer.
TRACKING OF SHIPMENT
Once your shipment is on the way, you can track it online. Your tracking number will be sent to you via an e-mail delivery confirmation.
As of September 3, 2020 our shipping costs have been updated:
- Canada customers will receive free ground shipping with tracking on orders greater than $150 CAD
- Orders less than $150 CAD will be charged a flate-rate of $14 for ground shipping with tracking
- Expedited 1-3 day shipping is available to Canadian customers for $20 CAD
- US customers will receive free ground shipping WITHOUT tracking on orders greater than $150 CAD
- Orders less than $150 CAD will be charged a flate rate of $14 for ground shipping WITHOUT tracking.
- US customers can opt to pay an additional fee of $8 CAD to have tracked shipping, otherwise tracking may not be available.
- Expedited 3 day shipping is available to US customers for $30 CAD
EU, Australia and NZ Customers
- $15 international shipping WITHOUT tracking to Europe, NZ and Australia.
- $30 international shipping with tracking to Europe, NZ and Australia.
- Within Canada and the USA postal delays are upward of two weeks to certain areas. Rest assured we will honour any returns that fall outside our 15 days return window due to postal delays.
- To Europe, Australia and NZ regular post is taking from 15-65 days.
Properly placed orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days. In busier times it can take up to 4 days to process an order, but we will communicate any delays.
We offer a free return policy on your first order, and will send you a return label. Briefs are EXCLUDED from our return policy. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: email@example.com to initiate the return process. The first return is on us!
For US returns, we cannot provide a return label, but we DO ACCEPT returns (you must pay the shipping) and will gladly send you an exchange as well. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
EU, Australia and NZ
At this time we cannot accept returns shipped outside of Canada or the USA.
- gift cards
- sale items
- items sold outside Canada and the USA - please send us an email as we can clarify your options on a case by case basis.
If you encounter an issue after the 15 days please email us at email@example.com, we are responsive and open and definitely want to hear from you!
For more information visit our complete return policy here
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.