Comfy Tencel™ & Organic Cotton Lounge Short$ 59 $ 79
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our partners here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
The Comfy TENCEL™/ Organic Cotton Lounge Short is our take on the classic sweatshort!
- Fashioned with an interlock TENCEL ™ & Organic Cotton the fabric is butter soft inside and out
- 4 way stretch and strategically placed seems that ensure there's no bagging
- Pockets for comfort and convenience
- A beautiful side-cut detail
- A gusset for added flexibility
- 5.5 inch (13 cm) inseam on size Small (for all inseam details see chart below)
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments
- Mid to high-rise. The rise measurements per size are listed below
Garment Measurements - these are garment LAY FLAT measurements.
Waist Opening (CM)
The Comfy TENCEL™/Organic Cotton Lounge Short is a regular fit. We suggest you size to your hips. Find your perfect fit using our Size Chart. If you are between sizes, and want more personalised help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist.
- Payton (in marsala & moss ) is 170cm (5'7''), Bust is 85cm (33''), Waist 71cm (28''), Hips 91cm (36’') wears a XS
- Lilia (in black) is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 110cm (43''), Waist 95cm (37''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
- Luciana (brunette - wearing black) is 160cm (5'2''), wearing 2XL, her Bust is 108cm (42''), Waist 97cm (38''), Hips 138cm (54'')
- Karina (shorter dark brown hair - wearing balck) is 177cm (5'8''), wearing M, her Bust is 96cm (38''), Waist 77cm (33''), Hips 101cm (40'').
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Most comfortable shorts I’ve had
I bought these shorts in black last summer and thinking of getting them in another color! They are super comfortable and versatile, whether for sleeping, lounging or running errands, I always feel confident, cool and light in hot summer days! Loving them!
Hernest does it again!
I cannot get enough of Hernest and I'm in love with the masala color, so when I saw Cass had developed the "little sister" to the wintertime midweight joggers, I was all in! I ordered two pairs and will probably live in them this spring. In the waist, they fit just like the longer jogger version. 10/10 will purchase again.
Great looking shorts and so comfy
As always, love everything about hernest, from the moment you receive the reusable packaging and find product in lovely little reusable mesh bag. Hernest combines function with form effortlessly and is good to the environment too. Shorts look and feel great. Can dress them up or lounge around in them! Thank you for another product made with such great care!
Great shorts! I love the fabric, it’s so soft, not too thin and not too thick. The colors are beautiful and so many tops match them. The seams and waist are well done as well. I’m happy with the longer rise and inseam and would even love a longer inseam in the future. Looking forward to some summer workouts, gardening, or errands in them.
Beautiful colour, silky fabric and a super comfy and flattering fit.