We have two models wearing our joggers:
The model in black shorts is (5'9'') and is wearing a size L. Her measurements are :waist 80cm (32''), hips 111cm (44'')
The model in blue shorts is 167cm (5'5'') and wearing an XS. Her measurements are: waist 63cm (25''), hips 89cm ( 34'')
- Our tobeme short is a slim fit that feels as though you’re wearing almost nothing.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect
- Pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Side panel for a flattering leg fit.
- Stitching details across the bum that flatters.
- 4.5 inch inseam
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments.
The tobeme short is a slim fit. If you are in-between sizes we suggest you size up.
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We currently ship to Canada, US, Europe, NZ and Australia. Because we are a Canadian based company orders placed for shipment outside Canada may be charged duties and taxes at the time of delivery. These are the responsibility of the customer.
TRACKING OF SHIPMENT
Once your shipment is on the way, you can track it online. Your tracking number will be sent to you via an e-mail delivery confirmation.
We offer free shipping on orders of $150 within Canada
Our shipping costs are as follows:
- $10 within Canada on orders < $150
- $15 within Europe
- $15 to USA, NZ, Australia
Properly placed orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
The delivery time for your country may vary.
- Within Canada we will use Canada Post or UPS
- For US deliveries we will use Canada Post or UPS
- For Europe, NZ and Australia we will use Deutsche Post / DHL
- Delivery to a delivery address in a rural or remote area may take longer.
- Within 1-2 days of placing your order, you will receive shipping and tracking information from us.
We're always happy to answer questions, just email us at email@example.com
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.