Lucy Long-Sleeve $ 89
- Chanel : is 165 cm (5'5'), Bust is 95cm (37"), Waist 72cm (27"), Hips 100cm (39") wears a S
- Lilia : is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 91cm (36''), Waist 91cm (36''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
- Our Lucy TENCEL™ Long Sleeve has a relaxed fit.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect.
- Thin, lightweight and very breathable.
- The perfect soft rounded neckline, feminine but not too deep fits well over the Veronica Tank or under the Lucille Midweight Crewneck.
This is a lightweight fabric comprised of 94% Tencel ™ / 6% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to: Canada, USA, Europe, NZ and Australia
Shipping costs are:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- shipping is free on orders > $150
- and charge a flat-fee of $14 for all orders under $150
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer
- shipping is charged at a flat-rate of $20.
Our full shipping return policy can be found here.
We want to ensure you are happy with your hernest order. If for whatever reason your purchase does not work out, we will gladly provide online store credit or a full refund for all items that fall within our return policy and is requested within 45 days of original purchase.
Our full return policy can be found here.
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Not just for sleeping! I could wear this every day under sweaters, it’s thin enough to not overheat at night but not quite thick enough to wear out without a bra... When does the Hernest bralette come out? ;)
I love and adore several hernest pieces now. They're staples in my wardrobe (especailly in 2020). But a solid-color long sleeve.... what could be so special about this??? Well, I tried it on in Indigo and was so shocked by the complexity and perfection of the material. The cut of the shirt is fitting in the arms (perfect for layering under sweaters or a fleece) and loose and giving around the belly and hips (I'm six months postpartum so this is a lovely win). I wear this to bed and somehow it keeps me just warm enough without overheating. A true miracle! Pull this long sleeve on with jeans and you're good to go for the day. I've worn this shirt for several days in a row and it holds it shape and looks just as fresh as it did on the first day of wear. Like I said, a miracle! Excellent work on the fabric & cut combo, Cass. I'd wear this in Moss color anyday.
This shirt ticks every box. It’s easy to dress up or down, sustainably and ethically made, with flattering colors and fit. But here’s the real clincher: when I tried it on, I bought a second one within 30 seconds. That’s how good it feels. I look forward to wearing them and know I can curl up all evening or head out and I’ll be comfortable and presentable no matter what.
This is my number one favorite shirt! It is so soft and the fit is super flattering! And black! What else do I need to say! Add this to your Hernest collection for an everyday go to!