Jesse Midweight Oversize Tee$ 109 $ 119
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ and Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
The Jesse Oversize Tee is a VERY Relaxed fit that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ and ORGANIC cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Drop sleeve which accommodates a variety of shoulder sizes
- Slight tapering in the hips so it does not tent-out
- a generous neck opening to balance the aesthetic of the design
- Stitching details on all seams give it an elevate look and longevity
- Great for for anyone that doesn't want to compromise style for comfort, because now you don't have to!
The Jesse Oversize Tee is a VERY Relaxed fit which means we've designed it to have a lot of room.
Here's what we suggest:
- buy your normal size. Our models are all wearing what they would consider their size.
- Slightly more tailored, size-down, but be mindful that it will be slightly shorter as well!
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL. Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49''), bust 38 DDD / 114cm
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39''), Bust is 95cm (37")
- Melanie is 168cm (5'6'') and wearing a XS. Her measurements are: waist 64.5cm (25.5''), hips 93cm ( 36.5''), bust 32 D
This is a midweight Interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 34% Organic Cotton / 2% Recycled Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Great Gift and Packaging
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas so I hope she is just excited to receive this as I am to give to her. Quality and color is beautiful and presentation is awesome for gift giving.
Thanks Alma for the great feedback. I am hoping the 1-star review was a typo, but I'll reach out just in case! Thanks so much. Cass
I love this new piece for my sleepwear drawer! It is the perfect amount of oversized and an unbelievable amount of super soft. I ordered my normal size as recommended for the very relaxed fit. It is my new favourite top to wear to bed!
Great t-shirt for these transitional season days. Looks so nice tucked in with jeans and is a nice change from the traditional fitting t-shirt. The marsala colour is amazing!!!!!
The bike shorts and oversize tee I purchased are the perfect sleepwear for me. The fabric is high quality, soft, and very stretchy. I am hoping to get the same set in the other colour option.
Dress it up or dress it down! Incredible and deep red colour is perfect for fall. Cass you nailed it again.