Edith Midweight Jogger$ 100 $ 129
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ and Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Edith Midweight Jogger is a regular-fit, mid-rise jogger that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave (4-way stretch) of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ and organic cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Strategically placed seams to ensure no sagging.
- Side panel on leg for shape.
- Sewn-in pockets for comfort and convenience!
- Inseam is 28 inches on size XS and 29.5 on sizes S-XXL.
- Slim fitting ankle cuffs are designed to stay in place. Our cuffs are 9 cm long and can be rolled without adding bulk
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments
- Great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers.
The Edith Midweight Jogger is a regular fit. The fit is true-to-size.
Depending on how you like your joggers:
- fitted - size down.
- Comfortably relaxed yet still put together - buy your normal size.
- Loose fit and more slouchy, size-up!
If you are in-between sizes on our size chart, we suggest you go with the smaller of the two sizes.
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL. Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49'')
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
This is a interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 31% ORGANIC Cotton / 5% Recycled Elastane. It is opaque and substantial but not thick or heavy. It is considered a midweight fabric/.
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Most comfy and chic joggers ever
Love these joggers. They were well worth the wait!
Beautiful and long enough!
These pants are beautiful and incredibly comfortable, and the waistband is super stretchy. I have the original Edith joggers and love them, but find them a bit short. I'm 5'6" but have long legs, so I'm thrilled to find something that keeps my ankles warm in the winter! I ordered the Marsala colour and it's gorgeous, though in person pulls a little more brown than in the photos. You will not regret buying these pants!!
These updated joggers are amazing! The “no seam” down the side makes it a more classic and slimline fit. And the fabric is still the softest ever! I would get these in every color definitely.
Never take off
These are the most comfortable pants ever! Don’t overthink this. Just buy them.
Well made and comfortable!
Incredibly comfortable and well made. I could wear them everyday. The fit is great, and they are well made. Will buy another pair for sure!