Fanny (brunette) is 172cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size M. Her measurements are : waist 75cm (29''), hips 92cm (37'')
Natalia (dark hair) is 167cm (5'5'') and wearing an XS. Her measurements are: waist 63cm (25''), hips 89cm ( 34'')
Frederik (blond) is 174cm (5'8'') and is wearing a size L. Her measurements are: waist 70cm (28''), hips100cm (39.5'')
- Our aldea jogger MID WEIGHT is a slim fit MID to LOW RISE jogger that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out. If you're a high rise or die kind of women, these will not be for you!
- Interlock weave of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Flat bum and rise seams to ensure no sagging. sewn-in pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Side panel for a flattering leg.
- Inseam is 28 inches on size XXS & XS and 29.5 on sizes S-XXL.
- Slim fitting ankle cuffs are designed to stay in place. Our cuffs are 9 cm long and can be rolled without adding bulk
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments
- Great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers.
The aldea pant is a slim fit. If you're familiar with our joggers the fit on this one has been adjusted and is true to size.
Depending on how you like your joggers:
- fitted and put together - buy your normal size.
- loose fit and more slouchy, size-up!
If you are in-between sizes on our size chart, we suggest you size up.
This is a MID-WEIGHT Interlock Fabric comprosed of 62% Tencel ™ / 30% BCI Cotton / 8% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
We currently ship to Canada, US, Europe, NZ and Australia. Because we are a Canadian based company orders placed for shipment outside Canada may be charged duties and taxes at the time of delivery. These are the responsibility of the customer.
TRACKING OF SHIPMENT
Once your shipment is on the way, you can track it online. Your tracking number will be sent to you via an e-mail delivery confirmation.
We offer free shipping on orders within Canada and the US over $100
Our shipping costs are as follows:
- In Canada and the US will receive free shipping on orders > $100 CAD
- Orders < $100 CAD will be charged a flate rate of $12
- $15 to Europe, NZ and Australia . Currently it is taking between 25 - 45 days to reach Austrial and NZ.
- Within Canada and the USA postal delays are upward of two weeks to certain areas. Rest assured note we will honour any returns that fall outside our 15 days return window due to postal delays.
- To Europe, Australia and NZ regular post is taking from 28-65 days.
Properly placed orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days. In busier times it can take up to 4 days to process an order, but we will communicate any delays.
We offer a free return policy on your first in Canada, and will send you a return label. Briefs are EXCLUDED from our return policy. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: email@example.com to initiate the return process. The first return is on us!
For US returns, we cannot provide a return label, but will DO ACCEPT returns (you must pay the shipping) and will gladly send you an exchange as well. Our return policy lasts 15 days from original ship date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
Rest of World
At this time we cannot accept returns shipped outside of Canada or the USA.
- gift cards
- sale items
- items sold outside Canada and the USA - please send us an email as we can clarify your options on a case by case basis.
If you encounter an issue after the 15 days please email us at email@example.com, we are responsive and open and definitely want to hear from you!
For more information visit our complete return policy here
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.