The Juut Jumpsuit$ 95 $ 150
- Anastasia (brunette) is 180cm (5'9''), and is wearing a size L, her Bust is 100cm (39''), Waist 79cm (32''), Hips 111cm (44'').
- Justine (blond) is 167cm (5'6''), and is wearing a size S, her Bust is 88cm (35''), Waist 70cm (27''), Hips 94cm (37'').
- Our juut is a slim fit that is designed to move with you.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and cotton for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect
- Pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Side panel for a flattering leg fit.
- Stitching details across the bum that flatters.
- 29 inch inseam
- Drawcord waist, for a flattering look.
- Deep V’s front and back make it easy to slip on and off.
The juut is a slim fit. Jumpsuits are a tricky fit sometimes. For those who need some extra help finding the perfect size, send us an email. We are happy to find the perfect size and avoid disappointment. We'll need your measurements so break out that sewers tape!
This is a very lightweight fabric comprised of 64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More.
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to: Canada, USA, Europe, NZ and Australia
Shipping costs are:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- shipping is free on orders > $150
- and charge a flat-fee of $14 for all orders under $150
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer
- shipping is charged at a flat-rate of $20.
Our full shipping return policy can be found here.
We want to ensure you are happy with your hernest order. If for whatever reason your purchase does not work out, we will gladly provide online store credit or a full refund for all items that fall within our return policy and is requested within 45 days of original purchase.
Our full return policy can be found here.
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
This jumpsuit has a lot of perks: fabric is amazing, colour is beautiful (got the blue one), style and versatility. About the size, i got a Medium since that is usually what i wear. For me, The top fits a little big and the pants are a little short but it could be just my proportions, not the item :) Since i got it, ive been wearing it day and night (on vacation!) and find the tag to be very accurate "All day every day". Next, i will get the Jill 3/4 sleeves for a little more warmth.
I have been wearing this jumpsuit to bed pretty much every night since I've had it (that's when you know you really love something!). In fact, I purchased a second one. I'm about 5'3" and 150 lbs (and between a size M and L on the size chart). I first purchased a size L because I was very conscious about my midsection. I found the top a bit big but the midsection and bottom fit a bit loose (but still very comfortable to wear to bed). I purchased the second one in a size M and the top and bottom fit much better even though it's a bit tighter in the midsection. Personally, I prefer this tighter fit. I love the fabric -- it's soft, breathable, washes well and dries fast, and the colour stays vibrant! The blue is also a great colour!
The jumpsuit is so comfy and looks beautiful. I love wearing it everywhere.
I absolutely love my jumpsuit!! Softest, most lovely feeling article of clothing ever. My husband says he prefers the look of this jumpsuit over the ones I have from another popular romper brand. The only tiny bit of criticism I have, is that as I wore it out shopping paired with a jean jacket, my friend informed me that the behind was a bit see-through when I bent over. No biggy. Still love it! Oh, and when I had a concern, Cass was on it immediately. The customer service is top notch.
Just got my second Juut Jumpsuit. I thought black was all I needed, but I just love my new blue one. The style, comfort and quality make me feel good about myself. It doesn’t get any easier than this to change the look. Add a tank or a cardi, or a jacket and a scarf and you’re ready to go anywhere anytime. So pleased, and I’ve had so many compliments when I wear it.