Lucy Long-Sleeve$ 49 $ 79
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Lucy TENCEL™ Long Sleeve has a regular fit.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ for a perfectly regulated night sleep and the all day endurance you expect.
- Thin, lightweight and very breathable.
- The perfect soft rounded neckline, feminine but not too deep fits well over the Veronica Tank or under the Lucille Midweight Crewneck.
- Pair perfectly with the Ayla Jogger, Tobeme Short or Georgie Short
The Lucy TENCEL™ Long-Sleeve is a regular fit and true-to-size. If you prefer some extra room we suggest you size up.
- Chanel : is 165 cm (5'5'), Bust is 95cm (37"), Waist 72cm (27"), Hips 100cm (39") wears a S
- Lilia : is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 91cm (36''), Waist 91cm (36''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
- Payton (in copper brown ) is 170cm (5'7''), Bust is 85cm (33''), Waist 71cm (28''), Hips 91cm (36’') wears a XS
This is a lightweight fabric comprised of 94% Tencel ™ / 6% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries BEST in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
The material is so dreamy!
This was my first hernest order and I’m in love with all the garments. The material is so soft and silky and breathable. It takes comfort to the next level! I haven’t slept in it yet as it’s been too warm, but I’m looking forward to it for the cool winter months.
Very glad to have my second of this shirt! Extremely soft, it’s my favourite comfy shirt for outfits, under sweaters and to sleep!
No more waking up in a sweaty shirt in the morning.
I was unsure of the size to get, even with referencing the (wonderfully helpful!) notes about the sizing of/on the models. I got a M and L, with the L fitting ideally — not too fitted across the bust or middle, and the M being a great “under something else”, hugging fit. I’m keeping them both. I’m 5’6, 170lbs, 38 C.
Love this shirt. The soft fabric feels great and works great as a base layer.