Betty Brief $ 39
- Chanel (in black and sepia rose) : is 165 cm (5'5'), Bust is 95cm (37"), Waist 72cm (27"), Hips 100cm (39") wears a S
- Lilia (nimbus print) : is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 91cm (36''), Waist 91cm (36''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
- Frederike (in copper brown and wet weather) : is 174 cm (5'7'), Bust is 90cm (35"), Waist 70cm (28"), Hips 100cm (40") wears a L
- Natalia (in indigo): is 167 cm (5'5''), Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35’') wears a XS
- Our Betty Brief is a mid to high waisted brief that feels as though you’re wearing almost nothing.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ for a perfectly regulated night sleep
- Flat interior seams and a soft elastic waistband.
- 3 panel front gives the brief interesting detail and a flattering fit.
- Thigh cuffs are designed to contour without squeezing.
- Great for sleepers and loungers.
- All briefs are a FINAL sale.
This is a lightweight fabric :
- Black / Sepia Rose and Print is comprised of 94% TENCEL ™ / 6% Elastane
- Copper Brown / Indigo Blue and Wet Weather is comprised of 64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Ontario, Canada.
We ship to: Canada, USA, Europe, NZ and Australia
Shipping costs are:
- Canada and the US (duty free)
- shipping is free on orders > $150
- and charge a flat-fee of $14 for all orders under $150
- Europe, NZ and Australia - duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer
- shipping is charged at a flat-rate of $20.
Our full shipping return policy can be found here.
We want to ensure you are happy with your hernest order. If for whatever reason your purchase does not work out, we will gladly provide online store credit or a full refund for all items that fall within our return policy and is requested within 45 days of original purchase.
Our full return policy can be found here.
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
Love these undies, they are soft and comfortable. I wear them for sleeping but occasionally for every day wear. I am typically a small or medium in underwear and the small fits perfect. Thanks again for all you do Hernest!
Love them. So silky and comfortable
I’m saving these for the summer but I love the fit and feel of these! Nice coverage and don’t ride up, I went for a medium and they are perfect, my hips are 39”.
I loved the idea of having a pretty and dedicated pair of brief and tank for lounging and sleeping. I paired it with the Veronica tank, both in the rich and beautiful Copper colour and made of a soft and light fabric. The Betty Briefs are covering me enough that I can freely move around the house without a robe. I love the high waist. I wish however the areas where the elastics are were more padded for optimal comfort. Size large fits me well; my measurements are as follow : waist: 35”, hips: 42”, inseam: 24” (waist to waist).
These briefs are amazing to sleep in matched with a tank or long sleeve! Breathable and no riding up during the night! This is a must have for your collection!