Betty Brief$ 29 $ 39
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Betty Brief is a mid to high waisted brief that feels as though you’re wearing almost nothing.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft TENCEL ™ for a perfectly regulated night sleep
- Flat interior seams and a soft elastic waistband.
- 3 panel front gives the brief interesting detail and a flattering fit.
- Thigh cuffs are designed to contour without squeezing.
- Great for sleepers and loungers.
- All briefs are a FINAL sale.
The Betty Brief mid to high waisted brief that is true to size. If you are in-between sizes we suggest you size for your waist. If you are unsure, we are always happy to help. Email us!
- Chanel (in black and sepia rose) : is 165 cm (5'5'), Bust is 95cm (37"), Waist 72cm (27"), Hips 100cm (39") wears a S
- Lilia (nimbus print) : is 177 cm (5'8''), Bust is 91cm (36''), Waist 91cm (36''), Hips 117cm (46’') wears a XL
- Frederike (in copper brown and wet weather) : is 174 cm (5'7'), Bust is 90cm (35"), Waist 70cm (28"), Hips 100cm (40") wears a L
- Natalia (in black): is 167 cm (5'5''), Bust is 80cm (31''), Waist 63cm (25''), Hips 89cm (35’') wears a XS
This is a lightweight fabric :
- Black, Sepia Rose and Nimbus Print is comprised of 94% TENCEL ™ / 6% Elastane
- Copper Brown, Indigo Blue and Wet Weather is comprised of 64% Tencel ™ / 31% BCI Cotton / 5% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
The material is very soft and the briefs fit well. I am a size 14 in pants and got the XL. They also are well made.
Great Panties for Real Life
Excellent underwear for tall person. Generous in the rise and full coverage behind. Really good choice for sports. Nice weight and they stay put. Plus, they are really cute. Strongly recommend.
So darn comfy!
These are the only undies I’ll wear now. I ordered enough for a week.
Amazing customer service
I also experienced the rolling waistband mentioned in another review. Contacted the company, sent some pics to make sure the size was right. Turns out one of her lots were made with a lower quality elastic that is less stiff than it should be. She shipped me another pair no problem at all!! I love sleeping in these and will be buying more!!! Thanks so much for all your time and quick responses to solve the problem.
These undies are so soft and comfortable.