Logan Sleep and Lounge Tee$ 52 $ 69
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Logan tee has a relaxed fit and incredible drape.
- Fashioned of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ fabric with a silk-soft-barely-there feel
- The perfect soft round neck, feminine but not too deep.
- 7.5 inche relaxed sleeves
- Scooped front and back - perfect for a french tuck
- You can slide this tee into our Tobeme or Georgie short for a faux jumpsuit look or into any jean or pant without adding bulk!
This is a regular fit tee. It is meant to be breezy. If you’re an in-between size, we suggest sizing down for a more fitted look AND sizing up fora more relaxed feel. Find your perfect fit using our Size Chart
- Luciana (brunette) is 160cm (5'2''), wearing 2XL, her Bust is 108cm (42''), Waist 97cm (38''), Hips 138cm (54'').
- Estefania (long black hair) is 166cm (5'5''), wearing M, her Bust is 97cm (38''), Waist 84cm (33''), Hips 104cm (41'').
- Karina (shorter black hair) is 177cm (5'8''), wearing M, her Bust is 96cm (38''), Waist 77cm (33''), Hips 101cm (40'').
This is a very lightweight fabric comprised or 94% TENCEL™ / 6% Elastane
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERELearn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
It’s almost too soft to sleep in! So far I’m just wearing it during the day. I do find the cut a bit large for its size, but the fabric is so wonderful that it’s ok and nothing that a tuck can fix. I’d love to see more colours offered one day.
Light and Breezy
Sooo comfy!! The fabric is soo soft and I love the scoop neck - just the right amount to be comfortable and not a concern of showing too much. I also like the scoop of the front and back which lets it fall really nicely. I am 170 lbs., 5'4" and 38E/F. I ordered an XL as I am between sizes and was looking for a looser fit. It is wonderful!
Love the look, the feel and the fit
Super soft and comfy
Love it! Great for sleep but also cute to wear with jeans!
It is a wonderful sleep shirt. Fabric is soft and cool. It's my favourite!