Edith Midweight Jogger$ 70 $ 129
〰️ Made with TENCEL™ and Organic Cotton We use TENCEL™ because these cellulosic fibers of botanic origin define a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort. Our TENCEL™ is made by Lenzing in Austria in an environmentally responsible closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
〰️ Sewn ethically in Portugal Made in better working conditions with living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Learn more about our practices here.
〰️ 100% home compostable packaging We choose home compostable packaging, minimal branding without hang-tags and the unnecessary extras that end up in the recycle bin.
Our Edith Midweight Jogger is a regular-fit, mid-rise jogger that feels buttery soft and smooth against your skin - inside and out.
- Interlock weave (4-way stretch) of live-in-it-soft TENCEL™ and organic cotton for all day endurance you expect
- Strategically placed seams to ensure no sagging.
- Side panel on leg for shape.
- Sewn-in pockets for comfort and convenience!
- Inseam is 28 inches on size XS and 29.5 on sizes S-XXL.
- Slim fitting ankle cuffs are designed to stay in place. Our cuffs are 9 cm long and can be rolled without adding bulk
- Soft and comfortable elastic waist, plus a drawcord for final adjustments
- Great for travellers, errand go-getters, loungers and cold sleepers.
The Edith Midweight Jogger is a regular fit. The fit is true-to-size.
Depending on how you like your joggers:
- fitted - size down.
- Comfortably relaxed yet still put together - buy your normal size.
- Loose fit and more slouchy, size-up!
If you are in-between sizes on our size chart, we suggest you go with the smaller of the two sizes.
- Pascal is 170cm (5'7'') and is wearing a size 2XL. Her measurements are : waist 98cm (38''), hips 125cm (49'')
- Chanel is 165cm (5'5'') and wearing a S. Her measurements are: waist 72cm (27''), hips 100cm ( 39'')
This is a interlock fabric comprised of 64% TENCEL ™ / 31% ORGANIC Cotton / 5% Recycled Elastane. It is opaque and substantial but not thick or heavy. It is considered a midweight fabric/.
All our fabrics are milled in a BLUESIGN certified facility and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful chemicals. Learn More HERE - Learn More.
HOW TO CARE:
A little love will make it last:
- Machine wash cold with similar colors
- Dries fast in the shade
- Do not use softeners or bleach
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Exact instructions on the care label
We are a Canadian based company that ships out of Québec Canada.
Free shipping on orders over $200 to CAN and USA, and a 45 day return window. All unworn returns go back to inventory, and all warranties are donated or up-cycled. Our full shipping policy can be found here. And the full return policy can be found here.
We use Tencel to make each garment. It's 2x more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk, and offers natural hygiene. Yes, really.
Gentle On Skin
Feels cool and dry
Unfavorable bacterial growth
Sustainable closed loop production
i love these joggers! the material is so soft, they wear really well, so comfortable. great for kicking around at home & for day to day wearing. i'm 5'5" & 120 lbs & the small fits great. the only reason i don't give them a 5 star, is they're short for me. i have a 33" inseam & the pants sit above my ankle. i'd prefer they sit right down at the bottom of my ankle with some slouchiness in the leg. i would love, love, love if these could be ordered 'regular' & 'long' for those of us with longer limbs. otherwise, these pants are perfect. i also really appreciate the eco-packaging - it feels great investing in clothing i know is going to last & that's not harming the environment. highly recommend!
I love these pants!
I own several pairs in different colors. They are well made and so comfy to wear. And they look polished enough for everyday use.
Best lounge pants ever
Hernest does it again - gorgeous lounge pant that can be worn at home and out. So soft, tailored to create a slim and feminine line. Can’t recommend enough.
I just received my Edith Midweight Jogger in the grey. They are so comfy. I'm 5'4" and the small is just right in length - Hoping they won't shrink. This is the third item I have bought from Hernest Project. Can't say enough about this company.
Most comfortable pants…
…that I had to get a second pair. I wish everyone could have these pants. And I plan to spread the word! Thanks for making such thoughtful, practical and oh so comfortable clothing.