Dress it up, dress it down - this "JILL" of all trades mid-weight 3/4 sleeve jumpsuit has the versatility to be worn out and about as you get things done, or on the couch during a Netflix binge when comfort is the only non-negotiable.
Silky soft against your skin, it is a shoo-in for the comfiest garment in your closet, yet the design lines let you feel put together.
Our customers are our design inspiration
We take feedback and requests VERY seriously at hernest. We're launching this jumpsuit just over a year after we introduced our original sleep jumpsuit JUUT. The fit and fabric were a big hit with many customers cozying up in bed or headed out to do some errands, however, we had many requests for a warmer 3 season version with a few adjustments. So we started designing it in January 2019.
What can you expect from the NEW Jill Jumpsuit?
We're glad you asked! We drew up a little features card, so it's really clear what we've done.
- Fashioned of our live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ blend that feels like buuutter against your skin
- Pockets for comfort and convenience.
- Very Subtle front closure so there's no peekaboos.
- Stitching details across the bum that gives you a nice put-together look.
- 29-inch inseam
- Drawcord waist lets you control your waist height preference
- Crossbody front so it's easy to get in and out of
- What is live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and why we LOVE it?
What is live-in-it-soft Tencel ™ and why we LOVE it?For this garment, we've used an interlock Tencel ™, BCI Cotton and Elastane. Interlock is a variation of rib knit which gives the fabric the tightest weave, an incredibly smooth surface, and a souple hand feel. We're not kidding when we say it's like butter against your skin. Added to that it is also:
- Incredibly flexible and has loads of stretch.
- Breathable because we know you're not really the type to sit for too long!
- Oeko-tex Standard 100 certified. No nasties here.
- Easy to care for - wash cold, hang to dry.
How does it fit?
Well, we thought we'd go a little deeper on this one. We know jumpsuits are a tricky fit sometimes. So we had 8 jumpsuits brought in and roped our friends into modeling for us.
We're recommending you stay true to your size. This jumpsuit is forgiving. The fabric has loads of stretch in it, and we've increased our inseam to accommodate for how / where you like to wear your waist.
To say we're excited about it is a bit of an understatement. If you have any more fit questions, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm always happy to help!